Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
Damn RIP Robin

I'm feeling like my childhood just died along with him..

Jack

Rookie
Daps

:wow:

1407799890956.png

1407799890956.png

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He was more than just a Comedian or Actor. He was a true artist. 80's babies Stand Up We lost another Icon. So many Classic performances and movies. Do you realize how many movies Robin would steal in supporting roles? How many times he killed it in starring roles. He's a Legend. Now before people start the "Oh he did it to himself". I don't condone suicide, at the same time, I'm not go to even pretend I was walking in Robin's shoes and knows what he was going through. Money doesn't always equal happiness. The bottom line he was an amazing artist. Ironically his 1st starring role was a movie my brothers and I watched a lot as kids. It came out the same year I was born 1980, Popeye Forever:

220px-Popeyemovieposter.jpg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He was more than just a Comedian or Actor. He was a true artist. 80's babies Stand Up We lost another Icon. So many Classic performances and movies. Do you realize how many movies Robin would steal in supporting roles? How many times he killed it in starring roles. He's a Legend. Now before people start the "Oh he did it to himself". I don't condone suicide, at the same time, I'm not go to even pretend I was walking in Robin's shoes and knows what he was going through. Money doesn't always equal happiness. The bottom line he was an amazing artist. Ironically his 1st starring role was a movie my brothers and I watched a lot as kids. It came out the same year I was born 1980, Popeye Forever:

220px-Popeyemovieposter.jpg

Popeye doesn't get the credit it deserves. Thats my ish. He truly was an elite actor, in a class of very few. He commanded presence on screen, supporting actor or not. Comedic roles, dramatic, fantasy, thriller, he was amazing.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Popeye doesn't get the credit it deserves. Thats my ish. He truly was an elite actor, in a class of very few. He commanded presence on screen, supporting actor or not. Comedic roles, dramatic, fantasy, thriller, he was amazing.

"Popeye" is a Classic bro. For that to be his 1st Starring role. HE WAS POPEYE. He brought the cartoon animation to life. RT has it at 57% which is why I don't take them seriously.