Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
RIP, but I'm sad to say I'm not too shocked, dude was high as fukk or piss drunk in every interview I saw of him in the last few years, I guess his demons got him at the end :to:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Damn. Another part of my childhood is gone.

The sad part about this is he never really got over John Belushi's death.

Him and Belushi go way back.

:rip:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
RIP, but I'm sad to say I'm not too shocked, dude was high as fukk or piss drunk in every interview I saw of him in the last few years, I guess his demons got him at the end :to:

Yeah he's been battling alcohol and drug abuse for years. I would agrue it helped him be even more animated and artistic. It's just sad cause suicide is like the soul giving up on life. But if you are high or on drugs you might not be in the right state of mind to make the final call but when it's too late, it's too late. Kurt Cobain blew his brains out. Even listening to Biggie's "Suicidal Thoughts", it's just a wild state of mind. But people shouldn't just say "Oh he was an addict, it was the drugs" Mental Illness and Drug Abuse is serious and people need help. I love Life and when it's that time, I feel nature will take it's course. I don't need to rush the process by doing it to myself. Trust me that will come for us all, why rush the process. But again mental Illness is real.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Just got the breaking news text from CNN

:torealsad:He did have drug and alcohol issues for decades and even had a relapse last month:torealsad::torealsad::torealsad::torealsad:

fukking drugs and alcohol:torealsad::torealsad::torealsad:So many have been lost whether directly or indirectly influenced by drugs/alcohol; shyt is no joke, my brehs...take this time to reflect :torealsad:

So true. I hate to flip this shyt and feel selfish in a time like this, but I've been clean for 7 years last month, and my friend died last week from OD'ing, and now Robin Williams? Can't ever take things for granted man. This drug/drinking shyt is fukked up. It helps take a lot of people out. I didn't know he relapsed last month, I thought he'd been good.

He was never honestly my style, and I didn't love his work, but that being said I always knew he was super fukking talented. He could kill it on the dramatic thing also, and even played some legit creepy bad guys. Super versatile dude.

RIP

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yeah he's been battling alcohol and drug abuse for years. I would agrue it helped him be even more animated and artistic. It's just sad cause suicide is like the soul giving up on life. But if you are high or on drugs you might not be in the right state of mind to make the final call but when it's too late, it's too late. Kurt Cobain blew his brains out. Even listening to Biggie's "Suicidal Thoughts", it's just a wild state of mind. But people shouldn't just say "Oh he was an addict, it was the drugs" Mental Illness and Drug Abuse is serious and people need help. I love Life and when it's that time, I feel nature will take it's course. I don't need to rush the process by doing it to myself. Trust me that will come for us all, why rush the process. But again mental Illness is real.

Yep, look at the guy, beautiful family that he loved, no financial stress, does what he loves for a living, has money to do whatever he wants and still ended up like this, it's impossible to argue about how dangerous and serious depression is as a mental illness.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I remember being 12 in the theater watching "Aladdin". Robin killed it as The Genie:

6f220f30cbdfc7347faaec00745941eb-d36l2gz.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yep, look at the guy, beautiful family that he loved, no financial stress, does what he loves for a living, has money to do whatever he wants and still ended up like this, it's impossible to argue about how dangerous and serious depression is as a mental illness.

Also time and time again we get examples that money isn't everything. Didn't Big say "More Money, More Problems". Life is so much more. Robin obviously was depressed and sadly if he was still using drugs it might of taken to the edge. Heartbreaking. Ninja Turtles came out and Robin Williams died. Talk about a trip back in time to the 80's this weekend.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think of three things when I hear the name Robin Williams:

1. "I gotta see about a girl."
2. The Golf stand up bit.
3. Good Will Hunting

RIP Robin Williams
If you are talking about the skit he was doing about tiger, that was a funny overall stand up, he was a talented dude