Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wow im surprised yall legit sad. Rip but man i know if i made an appreciate thread 3 hours ago it woulda flopped

older heads like me woulda posted in it :yeshrug: Robin Williams, Bill Cosby, Dave Chappelle, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock off the top of my head ima be in any appreciation thread for em any time if posted and I see it..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I cant stand people that turn their nose up and cast judgement on people that commit suicide.

Lifelong depression will beat you to your knees.

Most people experience some type of depression in their lives but its usually fleeting.

Think of how you felt when a loved one died, or you and your girl of 5+ years broke up. Think of the way you felt, the hopelessness and the sadness you felt. Now imagine it never left. Imagine thats not HOW you felt that one period of time but thats WHO you are.

Thats what lifelong depression is like. Judging someone for choosing the relief of leaving that is not something to be attacked.

Dysthymia?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I just heard about this...:to:

Robin was a true comedic genius and will be sorely missed...So many of us grew up on his classics like Aladdin, Hook, Mrs Doubtfire etc...His last HBO standup special was also a certified classic...Dude had me rolling and there are very few white comics outside of Carlin da gawd who ever achieved that...

R.I.P

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Great comedy actor. Could do that fast talk style with the best of them like Eddie Murphy and Peter Sellers.

Mrs. Doubtfire is still very funny to me.

Also, anyone who hasn't seen "World's Greatest Dad" is sleeping, one of his best, funniest and saddest films. RIP

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP, but I seen this on another board

tumblr_n7zs2oUojN1ruy5p4o1_400.gif