Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn

Another movie I didn't see mentioned is what dreams may come. It's on netflix but I dunno if I could watch it now .

If you haven't seen it it's an awesome movie, first 30 min is some of the saddest shyt ever filmed

R.I.P this one hit me

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Gift_Aladdin.jpg
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
One of the most talented performers Hollywood has ever seen. I'm talkin like that elite, elite class reserved for only the absolute best of the best. Could take even the most mediocre material and carry it all by himself. An absolute one man show if there's ever been one. Versatility was crazy.

RIP

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
RIP, but I seen this on another board
May he rest in peace.Dude had a bevy of comedic enemies who will be toasting tonight. Jay morh the late bill hicks

When he first came on the scene I liked him he seemed to let stuff flow off the top of his head. The problem was everybody's else's jokes a master joke thief. One of the biggest. Got beat up one time for going on carson with someone's material.

Munch from Law and order said when he would come int othe clubs they had a signal and comedians would stop doing there act.

Robin was so out of it he went on letterman and did ray romanos jokes. The problem was Ray was on there like a week or 2 ago. You talk about a side eye Dave was like.......

They will stick to friends like whoopee and billy crystal for comments.

When you do people wrong it comes back on you.