Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Dang, dude was one of my favorites.

R.I.P.

I loved sitting in my parents bed as a child and watching that Jumanji VHS tape.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Their are many types of depression. And I speak on this as someone whos had depression for over 20 years.

Some people, like myself, like dmx, like robin, depression becomes a part who you are. It becomes your normal. Its almost like an addiction, but you will never beat it. You just live with it.

Sometimes you can fight it and sometimes it takes you over and paralyyzes you. Im not proud to say sometimes I used drugs and alcohol to numb it. But its only temporary relief and makes things worse.

It wasnt your fault Robin. Ugh. Im in my feelings now.

Stay up breh :to::salute:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I cant stand people that turn their nose up and cast judgement on people that commit suicide.

Lifelong depression will beat you to your knees.

Most people experience some type of depression in their lives but its usually fleeting.

Think of how you felt when a loved one died, or you and your girl of 5+ years broke up. Think of the way you felt, the hopelessness and the sadness you felt. Now imagine it never left. Imagine thats not HOW you felt that one period of time but thats WHO you are.

Thats what lifelong depression is like. Judging someone for choosing the relief of leaving that is not something to be attacked.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Their are many types of depression. And I speak on this as someone whos had depression for over 20 years.

Some people, like myself, like dmx, like robin, depression becomes a part who you are. It becomes your normal. Its almost like an addiction, but you will never beat it. You just live with it.

Sometimes you can fight it and sometimes it takes you over and paralyyzes you. Im not proud to say sometimes I used drugs and alcohol to numb it. But its only temporary relief and makes things worse.

It wasnt your fault Robin. Ugh. Im in my feelings now.

tumblr_inline_mu9iwipo5G1r8ewoi.gif