LL

RIP :(

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dude had been in and out rehab still and had a long history of battling addiction and depression and he couldn't take it :sadcam:

This dude has been battling for DECADES and he wore that pain on his sleeve in some of his best roles. He checked into rehab July 1st

He had so many fukking classics: Good Morning Vietnam, Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, Mrs Doubtfire, Mork and Mindy

Man, I think also about the other celebs who we think are over addictions and depression like Robert Downey Jr (His son is going though some shyt with addiction right now) and others who cant get over it whatsoever (DMX) and you gotta reach out to a motherfukker man. You gotta look out for people and make sure they dont fall through :to:
Their are many types of depression. And I speak on this as someone whos had depression for over 20 years.

Some people, like myself, like dmx, like robin, depression becomes a part who you are. It becomes your normal. Its almost like an addiction, but you will never beat it. You just live with it.

Sometimes you can fight it and sometimes it takes you over and paralyyzes you. Im not proud to say sometimes I used drugs and alcohol to numb it. But its only temporary relief and makes things worse.

It wasnt your fault Robin. Ugh. Im in my feelings now.