Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depression and Unhappiness are not the same things brehs. Depression is a mood disorder that is difficult to control. Think of it like a lens that makes you see the negatives of life without the positives. Unhappiness is a reaction to the discrepancy between where you are in life and where you think you should be.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It's not even just the fact that he's dead, that has me like :dwillhuh: about this.....it's HOW he died

If dude dropped dead of a heart attack or some shyt, I don't think it would've hit me as hard :manny:

fukkin' SUICIDE, though? HIM, of all people? :why:
Homos kill themselves everyday bruh. Robin at the end of the day, trolled his family and went out like an attention whore.

I am really sick and tired of people acting like Robin WIlliams was some innocent little prince before he hung himself. That is NOT true.

I'm sure he did all kinds of drugs .

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
image.png

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

Takes one to know one. I remember his battles with the bottle :wow:

He had so much success during the nineties, I think he thought it was going to last forever.

IMO, I think he was so consumed with entertaining others, it drove him to this. Outside of his movie success, I never found the guy to be funny. Like he was trying too hard. I know Im not alone here. Like he didn't feel at peace unless he thought EVERYONE accepted him.

R.I.P.