Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Depression is a mothafukka yo.
I mean shyt i get down sometimes but i always manage to be good real quickly so i just :camby: depression before it can even think bout settling. Never had thoughts bout ending my life. I guess i can attribute that to my strong mental mind. But shyt what happens if that strong mind decides to just bounce breh. I mean shyt i aint no robin williams i aint got his cash his success. Yet i heard he was in rehab drugs prob done him in. I gotta stay away from dat poison at all costs yo :smh:

everyone is different
just like how you may be able to beat cancer, but the dude next to you succombs to it.

some people die after one heart attack, some peple have 4 and are still alive (dikk cheney)
the quote money can't buy happiness reigns supreme, thers a bum ass 63 year old homeless guy on thes tret right now with a smile on his face and hes happy.

robin williams had millions, and was empty inside.

never judge others

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
fukk man. This is probably the first celebrity death that actually choked me up.

I just watched the park scene from good will hunting. Goosebumps man.

Rip :to:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's not even just the fact that he's dead, that has me like :dwillhuh: about this.....it's HOW he died

If dude dropped dead of a heart attack or some shyt, I don't think it would've hit me as hard :manny:

fukkin' SUICIDE, though? HIM, of all people? :why:
The suicide factor is shocking but I heard dude was battling alcohol and depression for a good minute now. The thing about Robin Williams is that he's well liked in general all across the board no matter what color you are everybody f*cked with Robin Williams. Its a rarity but he was like one actor/comedian you could never hate on no matter what

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Yeah...im sure Williams woke up and decided he wanted to stick it to the people who love him by killing himself. Of course suicide has nothing to do with significant and critical levels of mental illness.

Even in death people like you still find a way to blame the victim.

:yeshrug: its whatever who gives a shyt what you me or anyone else in this world thinks we all die anyway and he went out like a sucker. I guess you can excuse it and make an exception if he has some sort of mental illness and put a asterisk next to it but there's people everyday who take they own life as soon as life gets tough and those people get no sort of sympathy at all from me

I know 2 people who did this and left behind wife and kids so I'm talking from experience and not out my ass

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tumblr_inline_n8ex0wXZ6R1qmsz0a.gif

Man Robin was one of my favorite actors/comedians man. :why:

Damn man, this is sad as fukk.

• Dap
Reactions: 85