Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Depression is a mothafukka yo.
I mean shyt i get down sometimes but i always manage to be good real quickly so i just :camby: depression before it can even think bout settling. Never had thoughts bout ending my life. I guess i can attribute that to my strong mental mind. But shyt what happens if that strong mind decides to just bounce breh. I mean shyt i aint no robin williams i aint got his cash his success. Yet i heard he was in rehab drugs prob done him in. I gotta stay away from dat poison at all costs yo :smh:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
you dont have to be cynical. but you do spend a lot of time alone.
I just feel like more often then not, stand up comes from having an outsider perspective... Seeing shyt from a birds eye view. Like the dude at the party who cant seem to have fun... just spends his time drinking alone and judging everyone. That's a true stand up comic.

I used to fit the role perfectly, but I decided I didnt want it to define me. I got a shytload of positive feedback when I did comedy. My a$$hole friend actually told me a few months ago 'you fukked up man, thats the one thing you could have succeeded at.'
:pacspit:fukk him

but :ehh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
RIP to Robin

To folks who condemning the man, fukk off. You have no idea what that man was going through. Life's ill are just a bit much for some to bare. Sometimes the stresses of the world are too much for a person to take. There's no lonelier feeling than depression. That low is a muthafukka.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:beli:

This fukked my day up. I was just thinking about how grunkle Stan of gravity falls looks like robin Williams. Took me forever to make that connection. I LOOOOOVE robin Williams. I fukking love robin Williams

fukking one hour photo y'all

Damn, damn

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
qq3leq.jpg

hearin this i immediately thought of Club Paradise and how much i loved him as an actor....:to: