Come up with Adam Sandler movie premises.UPDATE: Adam makes a new movie using our ideas

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Adam Sandler gets trapped in a VHS player and has to figure his way out.
Name: Rewind

Adam Sandler finds a pair of glasses that allow him to see into the future, and alternate it in anyway he pleases.
Name: 20/20 Vision.

Adam Sandler pretends to be a substitute teacher at Harvard to impress a woman he met at his real job.
Name: Ivy League Steve

Adam Sandler must be celibate for 30 days to inherit a large sum of money. He figures the quickest way to do so is to do Missionary work on a remote island.
Name: Missionary Position.

In all of these movies he enjoys it at first, then things go wrong and he learns a lesson at the end.

Da fuq . . dude needs to hire you

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
After Losing his job as a real estate agent Adam Sandler goes out on a drunken stuper. He is arrested(Shaq cameo) and is later sentenced to 150 hours of community service at an old Folks Home. At first he hates it, then meets a group of older women who sit around and knit while giving Harsh Life Lessons. He is offered his job back but finds out the real estate agency is working with a wealthy businessman who plans on buying the Senior Living Center and demolishing it.
Name: Tight-Knit Circle.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This really might be a classic thread, it's hilarious how spot on these are :pachaha:

I did it brehs,

I fuxed around and wrote Adam Sandler's feelgood family movie for the holiday season 2015.

Adam Sandler is a down on his luck single dad auto-mechanic whose wife (Drew Barrymore) left him to marry a doctor. In order to win her back, he starts volunteering at a homeless shelter across the street from her job, ladling out meals every weekend. Originally, he looks down on those he is helping and only focuses on winning back his wife, but halfway through the second act, the shelter becomes his second home and eventually his wife learns of his good-heart and comes back to him after he wins a drag race against the rich doctor using a beat up car that he and the homeless guys fixed together.

Movie's called "Souped Up"

Homeless people cameos by David Spade, Rob Schneider, Kevin James, and Chris Rock as the wise old black homeless guy with a gray beard who gives Sandler the speech that teaches him how the homeless are people too, also tosses him the keys before the big race with a knowing wink.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for bringing this upon us all. Truly. :mjcry:
:dead:

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
OK let me take a stab at it

Adam Sandler is a busy selfish dad that rarely makes time for his kids. His teen son finds a mentor in a local Rabbi and decides to dedicate his life to a synagogue in hopes of becoming a Rabbi himself. Sandler takes time off of work to disguise himself as a Rabbi in the synagogue to learn how to get his son back.

Title: Jew Gotta Be Kidding Me

:troll:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Adam Sandler is a busy selfish dad(Who runs a bar) that rarely makes time for his kids. His pre-teen son finds a mentor in a local Rabbi(Played by Jack Nicholson)and decides to dedicate his life to a synagogue in hopes of becoming a Rabbi himself. Sandler takes time off of work to disguise himself as a Rabbi in the synagogue to learn how to get his son back(Before his 13th Birthday).

Title: Bar-Mitzvah

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Adam Sandler becomes a DJ at his father's failing night club. He enters a tournament to keep it running.
Name: Spin it to Win it.

Adam Sandler adopts a monkey from a Zoo that is closing down. After shaving his hair he realizes it is the missing Evolutionary link. Adam Sandler also plays the monkey.
Name: Going Bananas.

He enjoys it at first, then things go wrong and he learns a lesson at the end.

You are too good at this :pachaha:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Skip Benneke (Adam Sandler) is a washed-up former Olympic snowboarder who earned a silver medal at the 1998 winter games and currently resides in Salt Lake City, Utah where he owns and operates the small ski resort "Skip's Silver Slopes". In spite of his charming, uniquely hilarious brand of ski and snowboard instruction, Skip has trouble making ends meet and the bank will likely be seizing his property within weeks.

When the man who beat him for the gold medal way back when shows up ready to purchase the ski resort from the bank, Skip has only one last chance to take down his old nemesis in a no-holds-barred, uproarious, family-friendly comedy! :krs:

:lupe:Will Skip save his business, conquer his inner demons and take down the man who defeated him so many years ago?

:troll:Will things go well for him at first but then take a turn for the worse as he eventually learns a lesson?

Adam Sandler in... Goin' For The Gold!

Last edited:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I did it brehs,

I fuxed around and wrote Adam Sandler's feelgood family movie for the holiday season 2015.

Adam Sandler is a down on his luck single dad auto-mechanic whose wife (Drew Barrymore) left him to marry a doctor. In order to win her back, he starts volunteering at a homeless shelter across the street from her job, ladling out meals every weekend. Originally, he looks down on those he is helping and only focuses on winning back his wife, but halfway through the second act, the shelter becomes his second home and eventually his wife learns of his good-heart and comes back to him after he wins a drag race against the rich doctor using a beat up car that he and the homeless guys fixed together.

Movie's called "Souped Up"

Homeless people cameos by David Spade, Rob Schneider, Kevin James, and Chris Rock as the wise old black homeless guy with a gray beard who gives Sandler the speech that teaches him how the homeless are people too, also tosses him the keys before the big race with a knowing wink.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for bringing this upon us all. Truly. :mjcry:

I won't even ask you how :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
X

Adam Sandler is a busy selfish dad that rarely makes time for his kids. His teen son finds a mentor in a local Rabbi and decides to dedicate his life to a synagogue in hopes of becoming a Rabbi himself. Sandler takes time off of work to disguise himself as a Rabbi in the synagogue to learn how to get his son back.

Title: Jew Gotta Be Kidding Me

:ohhh: :wow:

Any of ya'll screenwriters? I am and I would write the shyt out of some of this. Check them Sony Emails, yt boys out here producing straight:trash: and selling it for hundreds of thousands. :whoa: not tryna turn this into the root but, black people, we need to get in crappy movie game.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Adam Sandler plays Chet Updike a successful stock trader in New York. He makes great money and has a successful career and a hot girlfriend (Selma Hayek). One day he gets a letter from his estranged father (Robert Duvall), who was a famous bull-rider in his hometown of Claude, Texas. He is dying and his final wish is to see Chet try his hand at bullriding. Although reluctant he honors his fathers wishes and moves to Texas where is trained by a legendary rider (Dennis Quaid) and is assisted by his two rodeo clowns (Rob Schneider and Kevin James). Insert lots of physical comedy and redneck jokes. A horny bull that molests one of the clowns and a heartwarming ending where Sandler reconnects with his dying father and learns to cut loose and take chances.

Working Title: Bull Market

Last edited: