September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Why would you go to sleep knowing there was a turkey in the oven:dahell:

You lucky there wasn't a September BBQ:ufdup:
I didn't. :pachaha: I had a long night and fell asleep at 6AM. Read my original post. I was confused as to why the turkey was in there so early in the first place because it doesn't take that long to cook. I'm the one that puts the meat in the oven every year.

The only meat that goes in the oven in the morning (thanksgiving, christmas or New Years....any holiday) is pernil which is pork shoulder. It takes a really long time to cook well inside and then get the crispy crust outside. The chicken and the turkey go in at about 12-1.

We eat late here. Typically 8 or after.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

This is how I know you really did eat gubment cheese back in the day.
That struggle was real

:wow:
You better know it :mjcry:

We have upgraded to Sargento nowadays :blessed:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
B3dkPMtIMAE28_J.jpg

:scust: I just hope cats are just playin around with this at this point, cuz if not, then I wouldn't wish any of these "dinners" on my worst enemy :mjcry:

Breh, there is NO cheese on those noodles...they just cooked the noodles and poured whatever concoction of liquid that's on that dog chow onto the noodles for "flavor" :lebronyuk:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
nikka you ruined thanksgiving.

Up here talkin about its just symbolic n shyt. I got a symbol for you. Its you getting your lazy ass up and turning off the oven so the turkey doesnt burn. That symbolizes an individual who isnt selfish and cares about their family and doesnt wanna ruin their holiday.
Well, damn

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yall some snob ass nikkas

Mane i done ate all kinds of meals

I was stuck at a CP and ate nothing but beef jerky and peanut butter from mre's and stale cupcakes

When i was a kid my grandma only had biscuits and i pretended they were slices of pizza

Thanksgiving 2012 i ate a cup of noodles with pop corn

Be happy u eating good

If a thread was made about struggle cars or struggle careers some of u nikkas would be quiet as fukk

People just love to put down others

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

I was stuck at a CP and ate nothing but beef jerky and peanut butter from mre's and stale cupcakes

When i was a kid my grandma only had biscuits and i pretended they were slices of pizza

Be happy u eating good

If a thread was made about struggle cars or struggle careers some of u nikkas would be quiet as fukk

let's remember why this tradition was started: celebrities like Lil Scrappy posted meals on instagram claiming that they are eating good...for me, its not about putting down people who legit have nothing to eat...its those corny ass celebs and attention whores who post their food online bragging about it and its a shyt plate. That's why these threads exist.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
let's remember why this tradition was started: celebrities like Lil Scrappy posted meals on instagram claiming that they are eating good...for me, its not about putting down people who legit have nothing to eat...its those corny ass celebs and attention whores who post their food online bragging about it and its a shyt plate. That's why these threads exist.
I understand clowing a celeb who u know gettting a check

But a reg nikka struggling

I know what it is like to try to eat off $20 for a week

Daps

Nobody in here is clowning a humble thanksgiving. Cause we wouldn't come across it in the first place.

We're clowning the basic bytches who cook up a pitiful meal then post it on Instagram talmbout #chefitup #awomanthatcancook

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nobody in here is clowning a humble thanksgiving. Cause we wouldn't come across it in the first place.

We're clowning the basic bytches who cook up a pitiful meal then post it on Instagram talmbout #chefitup #awomanthatcancook
I thought yall were just stealing pics of nikkas meals clowning

My fault