Come in here and post yr struggle plates

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

She's really mad :russ: I don't feel like dealing with her anger and getting into an argument.

So you ruined thanksgiving:mjcry:

I didn't. The turkey in my house is more symbolic than anything. People don't really eat it. No one comes over going "Where's the turkey? :leostare:" We make it because of the holiday and my dad gets it free for work.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
She's really mad :russ: I don't feel like dealing with her anger and getting into an argument.

I didn't. The turkey in my house is more symbolic than anything. People don't really eat it. No one comes over going "Where's the turkey? :leostare:" We make it because of the holiday and my dad gets it free for work.

So you all cook a turkey then let it sit there? What symbolism does cooking a turkey and not eating have in your household? And why would your sister get so mad that you burned it if ya'll not eating it anyway? Are ya'll scientologists or something?

Daps

For most people the turkey is symbolic. And because of that it's also the most important. You can burn anything else and its :manny:

Somebody messes up the turkey and its :damn:

Your mom is probably weeping as we speak:mjcry:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
So you all cook a turkey then let it sit there? What symbolism does cooking a turkey and not eating have in your household? And why would your sister get so mad that you burned it if ya'll not eating it anyway? Are ya'll scientologists or something?

Yeah it sits there for visitors who want to eat it. It's kind of like "oh and there's turkey over there too" but if no one mentioned it, people wouldn't even notice it or miss it. My mom takes the leftovers to work for her client (she's a home attendant). The symbolism is Thanksgiving?
And my sister got mad because my mom still seasoned it and now it's going in the garbage.

What does Scientology have to do with turkey?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
struggle-plate-2.jpg

Whoever made that had the nerve to put in that "The More You Know" star

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

Talking about "The More You Starve" :mjcry:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Yeah it sits there for visitors who want to eat it. It's kind of like "oh and there's turkey over there too" but if no one mentioned it, people wouldn't even notice it or miss it. My mom takes the leftovers to work for her client (she's a home attendant). The symbolism is Thanksgiving?
And my sister got mad because my mom still seasoned it and now it's going in the garbage.

What does Scientology have to do with turkey?

nikka you ruined thanksgiving.

Up here talkin about its just symbolic n shyt. I got a symbol for you. Its you getting your lazy ass up and turning off the oven so the turkey doesnt burn. That symbolizes an individual who isnt selfish and cares about their family and doesnt wanna ruin their holiday.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Up here talkin about its just symbolic n shyt. I got a symbol for you. Its you getting your lazy ass up and turning off the oven so the turkey doesnt burn. That symbolizes an individual who isnt selfish and cares about their family and doesnt wanna ruin their holiday.
:whew:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

:rudy: fukk outta here with your ethnocentrism. Turkey is not even thought of in my household any other day than Thanksgiving. Which is why we cook different meats. My family is not American so our menu consist of food from my culture. A turkey is not an important part of our Thanksgiving meal. Maybe that's how you grew up but not in my family and many other Dominican families.

Daps
:rudy: fukk outta here with your ethnocentrism. Turkey is not even thought of in my household any other day than Thanksgiving. Which is why we cook different meats. My family is not American so our menu consist of food from my culture. A turkey is not an important part of our Thanksgiving meal. Maybe that's how you grew up but not in my family and many other Dominican families.

Why would you go to sleep knowing there was a turkey in the oven:dahell:

You lucky there wasn't a September BBQ:ufdup: