330u4wx.jpg
:dead:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
This is a cute snack for a child tho. Not Thanksgiving meal.

The turkey in my house just got burnt. For some genius reason my mom put it in this morning before leaving for work (which she never does idk wtf she was thinking) anyway, she was blowing up my phone but I was knocked out.

Then my sister came over damn near knocking down the door to check on it and it's all burnt. Didn't smoke tho thankfully.

I hate turkey and barely no one eats that shyt in this house anyway so nothing of value was lost. Chicken and pernil on deck. :blessed:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

The turkey in my house just got burnt. For some genius reason my mom put it in this morning before leaving for work (which she never does idk wtf she was thinking) anyway, she was blowing up my phone but I was knocked out.

Then my sister came over damn near knocking down the door to check on it and it's all burnt. Didn't smoke tho thankfully.

I hate turkey and barely no one eats that shyt in this house anyway so nothing of value was lost. Chicken and pernil on deck. :blessed:
pic of it?

Daps

So you ruined thanksgiving:mjcry: