Come in here and post yr struggle plates

b. woods

Peace
Daps
let's remember why this tradition was started: celebrities like Lil Scrappy posted meals on instagram claiming that they are eating good...for me, its not about putting down people who legit have nothing to eat...its those corny ass celebs and attention whores who post their food online bragging about it and its a shyt plate. That's why these threads exist.

:yes: Exactly. These threads are made to clown those who are stunting, not struggling.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
struggle-plate-2.jpg
The more you know...:gladbron:

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

This is how I know you really did eat gubment cheese back in the day.
That struggle was real

:wow:

I grew up on the Mexican border. One year the government had few tons of cheese that expired, so they buried it all out in the desert outside of town. As soon as the story hit the local news, people ran out there and dug up the cheese and took it home to eat.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yall some snob ass nikkas

Mane i done ate all kinds of meals

I was stuck at a CP and ate nothing but beef jerky and peanut butter from mre's and stale cupcakes

When i was a kid my grandma only had biscuits and i pretended they were slices of pizza

Thanksgiving 2012 i ate a cup of noodles with pop corn

Be happy u eating good

If a thread was made about struggle cars or struggle careers some of u nikkas would be quiet as fukk

People just love to put down others
This muthafukka here. :nikkawhat:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
This is a cute snack for a child tho. Not Thanksgiving meal.

It looks like an actual restaurant does that for kids. I think its cute. They had a mold for the mac. Those swooshes are not that easy to master :wow: