Come in here and laugh at Microsoft

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The presentation was poor but that's because most of the shyt was just announcement trailers. If they had showed gameplay it would have been a great show. They've got a super diverse lineup of games and them shyts is all coming to gamepass. Plus they still got games from like 6 other studios still in the tuck. They'll be fine this generation.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
3xTJKoY.png

Halo 2 Anniversary MP graphics vs Halo Infinite.
Close every halo infinite thread immediately :laff:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The presentation was poor but that's because most of the shyt was just announcement trailers. If they had showed gameplay it would have been a great show. They've got a super diverse lineup of games and them shyts is all coming to gamepass. Plus they still got games from like 6 other studios still in the tuck. They'll be fine this generation.

Didn't they show halo infinite gameplay?!?:what: :mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Close every halo infinite thread immediately :laff:
I'll give them a bone. Why couldn't Halo Infinite look better than a PS4 game at least from a presentation standpoint?

I don't even have to compare it a next gen PS5 game.

A PS4 game shouldn't look more visually amazing than a frigging game on Series X.

Why couldn't they do this but with the Series X at 4K/60fps? Is that too much? It could've still been a looker on Xbox One.

Base Xbox One 720~900P/30fps, Xbox One X 60fps with a dynamic resolution between 1440P~1800P and then Series X with the native 4K/60fps or dynamic res with ray tracing or something.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'll give them a bone. Why couldn't Halo Infinite look better than a PS4 game at least from a presentation standpoint?

I don't even have to compare it a next gen PS5 game.

A PS4 game shouldn't look more visually amazing than a frigging game on Series X.

Why couldn't they do this but with the Series X at 4K/60fps? Is that too much? It could've still been a looker on Xbox One.

Base Xbox One 720~900P/30fps, Xbox One X 60fps with a dynamic resolution between 1440P~1800P and then Series X with the native 4K/60fps or dynamic res with ray tracing or something.

They clearly don’t have to when the stannery has become so profound that it has invaded their retinas and corneas to the point that they see things that don’t exist and pretend horrible textures and mediocre gameplay elements are going to be improved by having more frames per second.