Come in here and laugh at Microsoft

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Microsoft coasting on Game Pass, and I can't really blame them. You getting day 1 access to major releases for $10/month. Not to mention they rolling in that Azure and Microsoft 365 money thanks to the pandemic they just dont give a fukk anymore

How does their flagship franchise look like dogshyt?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
EdpAKX9XsAAhSew

:russ:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Xbox ain’t shyt

Phil is my guy. He know these Xbox dudes retarded and cling to his every word. No matter how much bs comes out his mouth these dudes swallow it up.

I was a sega stan growing up. But once I saw what the ps1 was offering vs the Saturn. I knew it was a wrap for sega. I moved on. I was 12 and understood this. These grown men say they gamers but hide behind my friends are here. Weirdo ass dudes lol

Last edited:
Daps
Xbox ain’t shyt

Phil is my guy. He know these Xbox dudes retarded and cling to his every word. No matter how much bs comes out his mouth these dudes swallow it up.

I was a sega stan growing up. But once I saw what the ps1 was offering vs the Saturn it was a wrap for sega. I moved on. I was 12 and understood this. These grown men say the gamers but hide behind my friends are here. Weirdo ass dudes lol
I don't give a fukk about any of these companies
Stanning/fanboyism is shyt I did in childhood
When I got older and got money, it became pointless to me
All about the games for me