Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
EdpAKX9XsAAhSew

Daps
MS overhyped the system's power or are going a bad way about of showing with this cross gen shyt

The graphics are underwhelming

Even after seeing the 4k trailer for Halo, Sony's exclusives look better in 4k

I saw their 4k trailers and saw what I felt are next gen graphics

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
pretty much
So you thought a game you don't play would evolve to look like a game you don't play? :wow:
not amazing, especially after considering the way they hyped up this system's power
So there was nothing you seen that impressed you visually? Sony fanboys everybody!!!
MS overhyped the system's poiwer or are going a bad way about of showing with this cross gen shyt

The graphics are underwhelming

Even after seeing the 4k trailer for Halo, Sony's exclusives look better in 4k

I saw their 4k trailers and saw what I felt are next gen graphics
Most of Sonys games are not 4k tho so you're going hard to make shyt up :mjlol:

Spiderman dlc, tech demo and the hope God of war comes out before the year 2025 = :win: to you. I respectfully disagree

Daps
So you thought a game you don't play would evolve to look like a game you don't play? :wow:

So there was nothing you seen that impressed you visually? Sony fanboys everybody!!!

Most of Sonys games are not 4k tho so you're going hard to make shyt up :mjlol:

Spiderman dlc, tech demo and the hope God of war comes out before the year 2025 = :win: to you. I respectfully disagree
stop trolling this nikka said spiderman dlc tech demo :mjlol:
I trust my eyes and so far, PS5's graphics have been better

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
State of Decay 3
Halo Infinite
Outer Wilds DLC
Fable
Psychonauts
Metro
Forza

:mjlol:Xbox winning. Came out the gate with guns blazing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The best Sony is a humbled Sony

We need MS to keep Sony on their toes as Sony doesn't view Nintendo as a main competitor IMO

We don't want Sony getting too cocky

MS keeps dropping the ball

Like Microsoft is humble? :beli:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
stop trolling this nikka said spiderman dlc tech demo :mjlol:
I trust my eyes and so far, PS5's graphics have been better
What game had better graphics? Spiderman was DLC that they turned into a stand alone just like what naughty dog did with uncharted 4 and it's DLC they then forced ppl to pay $30 for. The only title to have any real form of next gen lighting was in spot duty in gran turismo and ratchet and clank. Forza murdered gt as it always does and everything xbox shown had better lighting than ratchet. Why lie brehs?
:mjlol:
State of Decay 3
Halo Infinite
Outer Wilds DLC
Fable
Psychonauts
Metro
Forza

:mjlol:Xbox winning. Came out the gate with guns blazing.
Agreed
Ayo how the fukk you leaving Tetris off that list, that shyt massive.
It is, tetris on the switch gets mad love. This game seems to be similar with new gameplay elements and now you're mad about that. Find another way to deal with this...
:mjlol:I forgot Yakuza.
A very popular franchise that Sony fanboys gave always stanned. Why the change of heart?
Like Microsoft is humble? :beli:
Did they say you'll buy it regardless of prices and to get a job if you want to buy one? Oh wait, that would be phony

Daps
What game had better graphics? Spiderman was DLC that they turned into a stand alone just like what naughty dog did with uncharted 4 and it's DLC they then forced ppl to pay $30 for. The only title to have any real form of next gen lighting was in spot duty in gran turismo and ratchet and clank. Forza murdered gt as it always does and everything xbox shown had better lighting than ratchet. Why lie brehs?

Agreed

It is, tetris on the switch gets mad love. This game seems to be similar with new gameplay elements and now you're mad about that. Find another way to deal with this...

A very popular franchise that Sony fanboys gave always stanned. Why the change of heart?

Did they say you'll buy it regardless of prices and to get a job if you want to buy one? Oh wait, that would be phony
A handful