Come in here and laugh at Microsoft

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Nah.

It's gonna take 2-3 more years before you start really seeing anything from all of those studio purchases Microsoft made. Their still in a decent enough position

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I wish the event was later in the day, I was at work and missed all the fukkery :pachaha:
The stream was in whatever quality you found, but the 4k60 stream didn't release till afterwards. You can't see the details in any of the games unless you see it in its native format. Everything looked great but since this thread is for haters of xbox they are content with Sony fanboy created pics and nothing else.

You judge for yourself...

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Q0Pw81F.png

Enough said...
:picard:

Oh my.....

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
The stream was in whatever quality you found, but the 4k60 stream didn't release till afterwards. You can't see the details in any of the games unless you see it in its native format. Everything looked great but since this thread is for haters of xbox they are content with Sony fanboy created pics and nothing else.

You judge for yourself...

"Enjoy a first look at Halo Infinite campaign gameplay, captured real-time and representative of the experience on Xbox Series X running at 60FPS and up to 4K resolution."

That dynamic FauxK you always talking about.:banderas:

Xbox Sorry X:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: