What will break first? Their spirit or their bodies
craig-halo-infinite-memes6.JPG

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Brehs, honestly after watching the Xbox Show I wasn’t impressed at all. If I recall correctly Halo was the only gameplay we saw and gameplay wise it looked dated. Master Chief, is some big suit enhanced super soldier and this nikka still got to tangle with grunts after putting rounds into them. No sprinting, no aim down sights, no slide, I’m mean, got damn ain’t he a super solider. The grappling hook mechanics looked pretty bland. I just don’t understand why they won’t reboot this franchise ala God of War. Halo could really benefit from a gritty sci-fi war aesthetics.

Sidenote: Xbox has established some good franchises outside of Halo i.e. Forza, Gears etc, but I still feel they are way too tether to that franchise as a brand. I think it is a scary situation to be in, because what if that magic is not there...where does that leave the Xbox Brand.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brehs, honestly after watching the Xbox Show I wasn’t impressed at all. If I recall correctly Halo was the only gameplay we saw and gameplay wise it looked dated. Master Chief, is some big suit enhanced super soldier and this nikka still got to tangle with grunts after putting rounds into them. No sprinting, no aim down sights, no slide, I’m mean, got damn ain’t he a super solider. The grappling hook mechanics looked pretty bland. I just don’t understand why they won’t reboot this franchise ala God of War. Halo could really benefit from a gritty sci-fi war aesthetics.

Sidenote: Xbox has established some good franchises outside of Halo i.e. Forza, Gears etc, but I still feel they are way too tether to that franchise as a brand. I think it is a scary situation to be in, because what if that magic is not there...where does that leave the Xbox Brand.

I honestly dont understand where they are going with this story...:what: like damn the humans stay losing and it seems like they on the verge of extinction... master chief still fightin the same enemies over and over again...:snoop: finish the fight, What fight nikka Earth lawst b....:mjlol:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

In my opinion I think the Xbox Brand needs new leadership. Phil Spencer seems to talk a big game but when the real info comes out its always underwhelming.

Gamepass isn't a terrible idea but I don't see many people willing to keep the service if the only new games being released on the service is just AA games and a bunch of junk games no one is going to play for long.

Then the fact that most AAA games will be coming later to the service is bad. By the time they are released gamers may have played the game on the competitor's platform.

Plus most of the games they showcased didn't look good enough to get me interested in purchasing a Xbox Series X console.

I still think they will get off to a slow start due to most gamers sticking with the Xbox One X and the lack of decent launch titles. Which will put them behind the Playstation 5.

Honestly I think both companies should delay this new console generation a year. Due to covid and the economy I don't see many people willing to pay for a new console right away.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I honestly dont understand where they are going with this story...:what: like damn the humans stay losing and it seems like they on the verge of extinction... master chief still fightin the same enemies over and over again...:snoop: finish the fight, What fight nikka Earth lawst b....:mjlol:

:dead: