Come in here and laugh at Microsoft

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EdurdlVUwAAPyqW

how does a pixelated off screen photo of last of us 2 look better than your flagship next gen launch title :dead:

edit:

Vichcuw.gif
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MS fukked up brehs. Plain and simple. They had one job, make Halo a system seller again. The devs didn't even have to touch MP, since it was universally praised in Halo 5. So that's what, 4-5 years of development to focus on campaign and MP map design? No excuse for the trash they showed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
MS fukked up brehs. Plain and simple. They had one job, make Halo a system seller again. The devs didn't even have to touch MP, since it was universally praised in Halo 5. So that's what, 4-5 years of development to focus on campaign and MP map design? No excuse for the trash they showed.

FACTS...:ld: Also the biggest one people are overlooking is that if all these games are gonna be on PC WHAT is THE POINT IN EVEN BUYING AN XBOX SERIES X!!!!
:laff::laff::laff: you might as well drop all the games digitally and pray your servers wont get hacked...:mjlol::bryan:

I could have sworn we talked about this very exact shyt YEARS ago...:ohhh:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expanding on what you said, there are rumors Sony are going to try to finish off MS next month by showing off the fruits of their labor
Just rumors so take with a grain of salt but he has sources
His source told him exactly how the MS conferecnce would go so now he trusts this source for the PS event next month

• The God of War sequel will be revealed next month with photo realistic visuals releasing fall 2021
  • Sony still got a good amount of other unannounced exclusives to maintain the perception of having more quality games than MS
  • There is another exclusive IP in a known franchise which hasn't been revealed yet and is being worked on by Mark Cerny and is a launch exclusive. The guy in the vid said he would get in trouble for mentioning it
  • The new Horizon Forbidden West trailer is all in engine and the gameplay will look just like the trailer (breh)
  • The PS5 GPU has been heavily customized, the Geometry Engine is also part of RDNA 3 (confirmed by two of his sources)
  • PS5's ray-tracing also has some customization
If any of this is true, it's over and it makes me wonder if MS is even trying :snoop:
Sony is going to be arrogant asf w/ the PS6

Like you said, a massive grain of salt...but if they reveal Horizon Gameplay looking like that, and reveal GOW2, shyt really is over

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACTS...:ld: Also the biggest one people are overlooking is that if all these games are gonna be on PC WHAT is THE POINT IN EVEN BUYING AN XBOX SERIES X!!!!
:laff::laff::laff: you might as well drop all the games digitally and pray your servers wont get hacked...:mjlol::bryan:

I could have sworn we talked about this very exact shyt YEARS ago...:ohhh:

It could've been easier for the console only crowd. Show what Halo looks like on the Xbox One X and then show what the Series X version offers above that. I would've been fine with Ray Tracing being included at launch, but not wait for a patch that will likely not work when released in 6-12 months. Now they're saying the build was only 4 months old, so in essence the game is about 8 months of work complete? This is a huge fukk up. I'm thinking any one of us could've checked on 343i and been like "this ain't it". SMH breh! :mindblown:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I honestly have no clue how people can still be hyped for x box

I was ready to cop both on day one and a maxed out pc after the the new year. Xbox is definitely off the table for now.

The only thing that could make me buy a series x on day one is a Killer Instinct announcement, or Flight sim 2020 looking that much better than the one x version.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
In my opinion I think the Xbox Brand needs new leadership. Phil Spencer seems to talk a big game but when the real info comes out its always underwhelming.

Gamepass isn't a terrible idea but I don't see many people willing to keep the service if the only new games being released on the service is just AA games and a bunch of junk games no one is going to play for long.

Then the fact that most AAA games will be coming later to the service is bad. By the time they are released gamers may have played the game on the competitor's platform.

Plus most of the games they showcased didn't look good enough to get me interested in purchasing a Xbox Series X console.

I still think they will get off to a slow start due to most gamers sticking with the Xbox One X and the lack of decent launch titles. Which will put them behind the Playstation 5.

Honestly I think both companies should delay this new console generation a year. Due to covid and the economy I don't see many people willing to pay for a new console right away.
He's worse than Mattrick, imo. At least that guy was somewhat honest. "Oh, you don't like it. Well, we have XBox 360 for you." :stopitslime: :mjlol:

Phil just keeps stringing people along and too many are taking him at his word. Just a snake oil salesman taking advantage of people.

XBox is a rudderless ship with no captain.