Come in here and laugh at Microsoft

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ed9aciXXoAIZ2OK

We need to make this an unofficialy smiley!!!:laff::laff::laff: they've gone too far...:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my opinion I think the Xbox Brand needs new leadership. Phil Spencer seems to talk a big game but when the real info comes out its always underwhelming.

Gamepass isn't a terrible idea but I don't see many people willing to keep the service if the only new games being released on the service is just AA games and a bunch of junk games no one is going to play for long.

Then the fact that most AAA games will be coming later to the service is bad. By the time they are released gamers may have played the game on the competitor's platform.

Plus most of the games they showcased didn't look good enough to get me interested in purchasing a Xbox Series X console.

I still think they will get off to a slow start due to most gamers sticking with the Xbox One X and the lack of decent launch titles. Which will put them behind the Playstation 5.

Honestly I think both companies should delay this new console generation a year. Due to covid and the economy I don't see many people willing to pay for a new console right away.
Nah, Consoles and gaming sales have actually gone up during the pandemic.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Microsoft runs PC stupid. Dropping their games on PC makes perfect sense. If anything it's a knock on Sony to have 90% of their games on PC.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Another thing that's hilarious is the whole gamepass but no exclusives thing they got...:laff: they got gamepass, got all their games streaming to play but PC has access to their games too... and they turn around and say all the games are playable on PC but if that's the case why should ANY PC gamers buy an xbox series x... and if your exclusives are trash why should any new gamer buy your system???:laff:

They keep making the same mistake over and over again....:russ::mjlol: What's the point of exclusives if the game can be played on other systems???