Come in here and laugh at Microsoft

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Exactly. I don't understand the "value" of paying $180 a year for gamepass ultimate just to get a Forza and a mediocre XGS game each year. MS finessing theses dudes.

What have they even put out in the first 7 months of this year? :patrice:
Straight taking subscription money and not putting out no piff. :martin:
At the end of the year xbots will have either paid $180 or $120 for halo ultimate. :scusthov: Imagine that:mjlol:
That’s what I’ve been saying. Most of the games you would care about would have been on sale for $20 by the time they get to game pass as well. Neither MS or Sony churn out multiple must have AAA exclusives a year consistently. Sony has a better case for a sub model and I still don’t think it makes the most financial sense. Buying the games you want outright is cheaper in the long run. People also talk about backlogs everyday here. If you actually bought a game or two at a time and didn’t get another until you finished the ones you had, you’d be buying games at $30 and below all the time. I have several games still in the plastic. :snoop:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
So I’m kinda disappointed in GP too.

I just moved back to a Windows from Apple and was hyped when I saw GoW, etc on GP so I subscribed and didn’t notice some games Are straight up free and other just have a GP discount

I got GoW remake and Flight Sim but I guess that’s just another discounted game.

Pretty surprised it isn’t a download and keep like it is with a PlayStation Plus. So I guess GoW will get deleted for me as I’m playing too much CS:GO, TitanFall and Ghost of Tsushima

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Such a pyrrhic victory though. The fact of the matter is this. Microsoft was critiqued for not have games. They are coming. Microsoft, has more diversity in their games than Sony does. Microsoft has RPGs, FPS, racers, flight simulators, TPS games (Assuming this to be Perfect Dark as well as Hellblade) Turn based games (Gears Tactics) and platformers like Psychonauts 2. I buy the off the well traveled road games from Sony but the games I see championed here, outside of Gran Turismo are Last of Us, Uncharted, Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn (An ARPG), God of War and now Ghosts of Tsushima. Not palette swaps but you are wrapping the same package up with different wrapping paper basically. One player from a 3rd person perspective. They are in different worlds but the structure to it all is all the same. Sony has a very successful template to these games but there is a template so if that floats your boat, by all means, enjoy it. I prefer the diversity that Microsoft is giving us. Don't say DriveClub for example, y'all didn't buy it enough to make it last. Both Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon are sustainable. I can't say Astrobot since that is VR and niche. Sony makes very good games but so do the developers at Microsoft. Fable is not going to play like Avowed and neither will play like the next inXile game.

Additionally, I too am disappointed with the fact that some of these games are more rooted in the previous generation than I'd care for but math is still math. 12TF is greater than 10.2TF and always will be. That doesn't just go for Microsoft, those specs are the same for everyone and if you are like most people, you also buy 3rd party games. Outside of intentionally making them equal, the XSX will always have the better version of said game. Faster GPU from the same AMD family as well as faster CPU from the same AMD family as well as faster RAM. Microsoft could have done better with their presentation. I'll admit that. However, no worries here. The console is the console and the games will be coming.

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
That’s what I’ve been saying. Most of the games you would care about would have been on sale for $20 by the time they get to game pass as well. Neither MS or Sony churn out multiple must have AAA exclusives a year consistently. Sony has a better case for a sub model and I still don’t think it makes the most financial sense. Buying the games you want outright is cheaper in the long run. People also talk about backlogs everyday here. If you actually bought a game or two at a time and didn’t get another until you finished the ones you had, you’d be buying games at $30 and below all the time. I have several games still in the plastic. :snoop:

I have purchased GOW, Bloodborne, HZD and Spiderman for less than $70 combined. :myman:

How many people are really out there buying multiple Xbox exclusives a year at $60 a pop to make gamepass seem like a great deal?:comeon:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So I’m kinda disappointed in GP too.

I just moved back to a Windows from Apple and was hyped when I saw GoW, etc on GP so I subscribed and didn’t notice some games Are straight up free and other just have a GP discount

I got GoW remake and Flight Sim but I guess that’s just another discounted game.

Pretty surprised it isn’t a download and keep like it is with a PlayStation Plus. So I guess GoW will get deleted for me as I’m playing too much CS:GO, TitanFall and Ghost of Tsushima

wait, I thought it was like Netflix, you pay your monthly fee and get access to everything. I also thought you downloaded the titles, and Xcloud was the streaming shyt?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Exactly. I don't understand the "value" of paying $180 a year for gamepass ultimate just to get a Forza and a mediocre XGS game each year. MS finessing theses dudes.

What have they even put out in the first 7 months of this year? :patrice:
Straight taking subscription money and not putting out no piff. :martin:
At the end of the year xbots will have either paid $180 or $120 for halo ultimate. :scusthov: Imagine that:mjlol:

:patrice:

:ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I understand 3rd party but it’s own

Netflix ain’t removing orange is the new black just because

edit: I fukk with this move by MS
U put in dozens if not hundreds of hours in a game. Then MS takes it away. Now the only way to play it is to buy it or wait til it comes back lol

I like this move lol. Gangsta Af

Finessepass :wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If you actually bought a game or two at a time and didn’t get another until you finished the ones you had, you’d be buying games at $30 and below all the time. I have several games still in the plastic. :snoop:
This is literally how I do it.

Backlog is so full cause I usually buy games when they have sales going on, which is seemingly all the fukking time.
:russ:

I still have

Borderlands 3
Final fantasy 7 remake
Kingdom hearts 3
Days gone
Resident evil 3
Control
Doom eternal
Nioh 2

Waiting in the queue, all bought on sale and were recently released. By the time I get through a few of those, shyt like ghost of Tsushima will be $30.

I literally have no reason to pay $60 for a game. I only buy From software games day 1.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
wait, I thought it was like Netflix, you pay your monthly fee and get access to everything. I also thought you downloaded the titles, and Xcloud was the streaming shyt?

:mjlol: He cappin.

:mjlol:All the games are free. You only pay a discount if you want to buy the game outright. I never pay for shid.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I can get all those games for less than 60 and guess what u got to pay another 60 to keep playing them :mjlol:

I beat those games, and will move on to play Halo 6; The Medium, The Gunk, and Psychonauts 2 all within the next 2 years. :umad:

Pay $60 for Halo; $60 for The Medium, $40+ for The Gunk, $40+ for Psychonaunts 2($200 total) or pay $120 for 2 years of GP for pc :jbhmm:

The decision is easy to make :umad:
Not to mention, extra 3rd party games that have yet to be announced :wow:

Game Pass :win: :obama: