Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Damn I didn't know Burrow was graduating in May. Just read an article on the Ozone website. If he loses out to Dwayne during the spring, I think he is doing the grad transfer.
Damn. And they still got Haskins and Tate.

Emory Jones need to look around as well then
I66TMA0.png

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Sip on playa

Have you ever had the Henny with grand mariner(might have misspelled it) and sprite
Nah I never have. I don’t mix my Henny that often. I did see that new Henny Master Blenders at the liquor store by my house the other day. A fifth is like $90. I’ll get it soon and sip on special occasions (everyday).

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah I never have. I don’t mix my Henny that often. I did see that new Henny Master Blenders at the liquor store by my house the other day. A fifth is like $90. I’ll get it soon and sip on special occasions (everyday).

I don’t mix it often, but when i do i do that one, try it out man

They got a couple of them special blend jack Daniels down at the Walmart round here and some makers mark special blend have not seen the special Henny, but knowing how Nola gets down shyt gonna be ridiculous, the gallon is damn near a hundo before tax

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I don’t mix it often, but when i do i do that one, try it out man

They got a couple of them special blend jack Daniels down at the Walmart round here and some makers mark special blend have not seen the special Henny, but knowing how Nola gets down shyt gonna be ridiculous, the gallon is damn near a hundo before tax
Hennessy Cognac Master Blender's Selection No 2 750ml

Just wait until I get my hands on this. :brutuswow:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Hennessy Cognac Master Blender's Selection No 2 750ml

Just wait until I get my hands on this. :brutuswow:

Shid we should all go in and grab this

https://www.blackwellswines.com/collections/cognac/products/hennessy-cognac-paradis:banderas:

Cognac Park Fins Bois Single Cru Organic Cognac

But real talk I fukk with this one ^^ here, i only found it back at the crib in Chicago, in the hood no less, but it was one of them hood stores that carried high end shyt, spot stayed packed

So does this place ship.... across state lines