Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So we're at 21 commits now. Jackson Carman needs to go ahead and make it official. Then we can get two more DEs, preferably Smith and Oweh. Then have room for 1 or two more. Could still get that all time crooting record Urb got with Florida in 2010, while breaking last year's average croot ranking record.
I think the 20th-22nd is the early signing period. I think Jackson will commit then. Definitely need 2 de's in this class. Would have never guessed we'd be straight on d tackles and in need of d ends off of years past experience.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I think the 20th-22nd is the early signing period. I think Jackson will commit then. Definitely need 2 de's in this class. Would have never guessed we'd be straight on d tackles and in need of d ends off of years past experience.
shyt changed. We were all tripping off of not getting the top DTs just a year or two ago, while getting the top DE in each class. Now we have the top DT, along with another top 5 DT and a former 5* DT as a juco transfer, but no DE commits. The Cox one hurt, but if we get Smith and Oweh, I consider that a wash with the depth that would be added. If Hubbard pulls a surprise like Tyquan did last year and come back for a senior season, next year's D line will be just as good and deep as this year. Chase Young may fukk around and be better than Nicholas and Joseph when it's all said and done.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
shyt changed. We were all tripping off of not getting the top DTs just a year or two ago, while getting the top DE in each class. Now we have the top DT, along with another top 5 DT and a former 5* DT as a juco transfer, but no DE commits. The Cox one hurt, but if we get Smith and Oweh, I consider that a wash with the depth that would be added. If Hubbard pulls a surprise like Tyquan did last year and come back for a senior season, next year's D line will be just as good and deep as this year. Chase Young may fukk around and be better than Nicholas and Joseph when it's all said and done.
I don't see Hubbard coming back, that would definitely be a shocker although ive seen some mock draft that didn't have him as a 1st rounder. I think it was Smith i saw was a msu lean but hopefully we can land him. Chase will be a star once he gets the minutes. He showed flashes when he did get pt. Just need some depth behind him and Bosa. Cooper will be a nice pass rusher given minutes too. We gonna be just fine

Last edited: