Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We bout to beat the hell out usc. @Silkk it's over

9eLwQ.gif

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Shid we should all go in and grab this

https://www.blackwellswines.com/collections/cognac/products/hennessy-cognac-paradis:banderas:

Cognac Park Fins Bois Single Cru Organic Cognac

But real talk I fukk with this one ^^ here, i only found it back at the crib in Chicago, in the hood no less, but it was one of them hood stores that carried high end shyt, spot stayed packed

So does this place ship.... across state lines
I don’t know about that link specifically, but I know places that ship liquor. Someone sent me something by delivery before and I just had to show my ID when I signed for it.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Do tell good sir
ShopRandalls.com

This particular place wouldn't help as it is a local place here, but could lead you in the right direction. I won a sports bet for a fifth of Henny but the dude didn't live in STL anymore, so he ordered the liquor from this place and had it shipped to my crib. I would say look for maybe some local liquor seller in your city that would deliver. I don't think they deliver from one state to another, but just within that city or state they could.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Going back to the 14 chip season, Billy Price was the weak link on a o line that became dominant. Fast forward to 17 he is a 1st team all American on every list :DemBuckeyes:. O LineU :Bucksflex:

MustafaSTL

Daps
So we're at 21 commits now. Jackson Carman needs to go ahead and make it official. Then we can get two more DEs, preferably Smith and Oweh. Then have room for 1 or two more. Could still get that all time crooting record Urb got with Florida in 2010, while breaking last year's average croot ranking record.