Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

:omarbrutus:

just in case we lose one of our other 2 safety commits...
T3IzCHa.png

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yeah heard on a podcast that he’s being looked at as more of a CB right now. I think Woodbey and Proctor are here to stay tho.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah heard on a podcast that he’s being looked at as more of a CB right now. I think Woodbey and Proctor are here to stay tho.
Yeah heard their concerns was with Schiano leaving but that situation is deaded

MustafaSTL

Daps
which one is the best ?
Probably Eleven Warriors. They often have some former Buckeye on there too. Bucknuts Morning 5 is usually like 5-10 minutes so it’s really just going over what’s new for the previous day for a minute. Oh yeah I listen to Inside the Shoe too, the Land of 10 podcast. It’s just one dude and has one other person chime in for like 15 minutes or so. But it comes on daily.

MustafaSTL

Daps
imo Buckeye Talk is the worse of the group, they don't do shyt but complain.. :beli:
I had deleted Buckeye Talk for a minute but then added it back because it’s the longest and I can listen when I go on a run or something. But I don’t think any of them are actually Buckeye fans on there, just writers from Cleveland.com assigned to cover Buckeye football. And they talk a little too much about food on there, but I guess that’s their shtick that makes them different.