Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

Q50Vr.gif

:mjlol:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I find it hilarious that we were razor thin close to Bama last week, one week later we beat number 4 and win the Big Ten, and then Bama is unequivocally better while not playing. It’s almost like the 59-0 win was a gift and a curse, like teams win by that much all the time in conference championship games. Also weird that the Big Ten has three teams in the top nine, two in the top six, yet the conference isn’t represented in the playoffs. I get it that the Iowa loss is bad, but the committee really went “fukk it” and went with their subjective hunch this year more than any other, which seems to be a shift in their policy. Oh well, we’ll blow out USC, finish like number 3, and start number 1 or 2 next year.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Yeah JT Barrett was one of the reason we not in, no need to sugarcoat it. He played horrible in the Oklahoma,Iowa,Michigan and Wisconsin game

Not the blame go on him but he is one of the reason because of his inability to throw downfield with much accuracy. Constant overthrows and underthrows mixed in with some of the stupidest interceptions I’ve ever seen.

When you force Urban to play with a QB like Cardale or Haskins he play more balanced

I think this is just facts at this point I agree with you

Cant wait for Haskins but I'll always have love for JT

MustafaSTL

Daps
Man I just thought about something, Bama clinched the playoff spot after they beat Miss St. The Mercer game was a wash of course, and the committee already had them in after they lost to Auburn, so that game really didn't matter much.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Man I just thought about something, Bama clinched the playoff spot after they beat Miss St. The Mercer game was a wash of course, and the committee already had them in after they lost to Auburn, so that game really didn't matter much.
The only thing that would have fukk up Bama chances was Wisconsin winning on Saturday night. Alabama schedule was garbage this year but they are being given the benefit of the doubt because they are “Bama”. They only played one really good team this year and loss. The committee response yesterday was bullshyt because our strength of schedule shytted on theirs. We beaten 2 top 15 teams after the Iowa no show but it didn’t matter to them anyway. My college football season ends on December 29th. IDGAF who would wins the playoffs this year.

MustafaSTL

Daps
The only thing that would have fukk up Bama chances was Wisconsin winning on Saturday night. Alabama schedule was garbage this year but they are being given the benefit of the doubt because they are “Bama”. They only played one really good team this year and loss. The committee response yesterday was bullshyt because our strength of schedule shytted on theirs. We beaten 2 top 15 teams after the Iowa no show but it didn’t matter to them anyway. My college football season ends on December 29th. IDGAF who would wins the playoffs this year.
Yeah man. Like I understand the Iowa game, but the committee really went with the eye test narrative more than any other year. But for real, who did they pass the eye test against? The one good squad they could have passed the eye test for they lost by two scores. So they passed the eye test against Vandy, Tennessee, and Ole Miss? Really? Why didn't our eye test against Maryland, Rutgers, UNLV, Nebraska, etc. have the same impact? The committee really went with history on this one, which I do not like. It was not about Bama looking so good against good teams this year, it's that they have been at the top these past years, so they must pass the eye test.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Damn I didn't know Burrow was graduating in May. Just read an article on the Ozone website. If he loses out to Dwayne during the spring, I think he is doing the grad transfer.