Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Part of me wants to kick that shyt, but part of me knows y’all got hosed, period, i don’t know if they dinged you for the Iowa loss, and possibly the Clemson loss last year, but that’s bullshyt, well take it out on your bowl game
Naw Iowa loss did us in, I can't be mad we didn't get in.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I’m not so sure blowing out Wisky, which could have happened if not for a few plays on our part, would have mattered. The way that dude was talking, it was a wrap after we lost to Iowa and never had much of a shot, they just didn’t want to say so until the final rankings.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I'm telling you brehs....if Haskins started and had a Cardale like dominance over Wisconsin they would have given the bid to OSU.

JT bias :francis:
JT Barrett cost y'all a chance at the chip.
foh, JT ain't cost us shyt...
rUViJ4d.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I’m not so sure blowing out Wisky, which could have happened if not for a few plays on our part, would have mattered. The way that dude was talking, it was a wrap after we lost to Iowa and never had much of a shot, they just didn’t want to say so until the final rankings.
Yeah he pretty much said Iowa did us in. I respect that but don't say 5-8 were not separated by much the week before

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It wasn't just on him, lb's got destroyed all game, play calling was shyt, Urban got out coached, Dobbins only 13 carries while ave 7 yrds a carry. Not all on JT
JT was really bad that game breh :francis:

In fairness he's had a great year so I don't want to shyt on him. Just see great potential in Haskins :manny:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah JT Barrett was one of the reason we not in, no need to sugarcoat it. He played horrible in the Oklahoma,Iowa,Michigan and Wisconsin game

Not the blame go on him but he is one of the reason because of his inability to throw downfield with much accuracy. Constant overthrows and underthrows mixed in with some of the stupidest interceptions I’ve ever seen.

When you force Urban to play with a QB like Cardale or Haskins he play more balanced