Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Haven't been following the recruiting process but how do we look fellas I know Shaun wade and Jeff okudah can make immediate impacts on d

Hopefully we get to see Jon cooper this year

Who do you guys think they gonna move to center?

And what we gonna do with our wide receiver situation a lot of talent but we need a number one ?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Haven't been following the recruiting process but how do we look fellas I know Shaun wade and Jeff okudah can make immediate impacts on d

Hopefully we get to see Jon cooper this year

Who do you guys think they gonna move to center?

And what we gonna do with our wide receiver situation a lot of talent but we need a number one ?
Billy Price moving to center. He'll have an Elflein type of senior season and make all them all American lists.

We loaded up at DB with all the early entries. Kendall Sheffield likely will step in and be an instant starter.

DE is loaded. Cooper will play, but damn with both DEs coming back and you still have Bosa, and then Chase Young coming in, shyt's insane.

MustafaSTL

Daps
On to the 2018 crooting:

Jackson "the next Orlando 'the GOAT' Pace" Carmen is a must.

Jaelen Gill is a must

Looking to be in good position with Babb (snatching another top player from STL)

Might flip Micah Parsons

And the Ohio class is much better this year. Gant, Smith, Taylor, Oats, Hawkins are all takes I would think.

Might be as great as the 2018 class. :buckeyebanderas:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
On to the 2018 crooting:

Jackson "the next Orlando 'the GOAT' Pace" Carmen is a must.

Jaelen Gill is a must

Looking to be in good position with Babb (snatching another top player from STL)

Might flip Micah Parsons

And the Ohio class is much better this year. Gant, Smith, Taylor, Oats, Hawkins are all takes I would think.

Might be as great as the 2018 class. :buckeyebanderas:
I gotta catch up on these cats. Lost on the whole 18 class

MustafaSTL

Daps
I gotta catch up on these cats. Lost on the whole 18 class
Yeah Ohio has two 5* croots (Carmen and Gill). Hope they commit early to solidify where else to look at with the class. Already have a 5* QB committed. They say he could be Urb's best QB he's gotten at OSU.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Yeah Ohio has two 5* croots (Carmen and Gill). Hope they commit early to solidify where else to look at with the class. Already have a 5* QB committed. They say he could be Urb's best QB he's gotten at OSU.
Yeah i know of the qb from GA :Bombaye:, and Carmen I believe is the cat who decommitted from :LarryscUM:. I think Gill from Westerville, a suburb of Columbus, he had a acl tear I believe last year. Outside of that im lost :russ:. We gonna finish top 2 though again next year. Hope we have more schollys this year to give out

MustafaSTL

Daps
Yeah i know of the qb from GA :Bombaye:, and Carmen I believe is the cat who decommitted from :LarryscUM:. I think Gill from Westerville, a suburb of Columbus, he had a acl tear I believe last year. Outside of that im lost :russ:. We gonna finish top 2 though again next year. Hope we have more schollys this year to give out
Nah that was Leonard Taylor that committed to scUM. Gill had a fractured fibula, should be good to go now.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Yeah im really lost then :russ:.
Yeah I start paying attention when they're juniors. By that time they're more likely to be legit. People got hyped about Danny Clark only for him to never develop enough to warrant that early hype.

MustafaSTL

Daps
shyt, the way they're talking, it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world if Martell is never a full time starter at OSU. Dwayne Haskins will take over in 2018 and he's a redshirt frosh. If he starts for 2 seasons, Emory Jones would be sophomore by then and could be ready to start. Martell better hope Haskins blows up and has one monster season and leaves early. Otherwise, if Jones is two years into the program by the time he's fully competing for the starting job, Martell might lose that job.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
shyt, the way they're talking, it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world if Martell is never a full time starter at OSU. Dwayne Haskins will take over in 2018 and he's a redshirt frosh. If he starts for 2 seasons, Emory Jones would be sophomore by then and could be ready to start. Martell better hope Haskins blows up and has one monster season and leaves early. Otherwise, if Jones is two years into the program by the time he's fully competing for the starting job, Martell might lose that job.
:wow: