Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Well fukk a Ben then :Buckouttahere:.
BP78XKP.png

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:whew: i ain't really up on the 2018 class yet...
Yeah he just visited Monday. Visited like 59 times the past few years. Urb made him and Carmen top priority in this class, gotta snatch the two 5* Ohio croots in the class. He fits perfectly in the Curtis role.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Ohio got some great recruits this year... :wow:
I definitely see about 10 in this class, and that's just because we're in on so many national croots too. Tressel would have a field day with this class.

2018 Top Ohio Football Recruits

Carmen, Gill, Smith, Gant, Peters, Taylor, Tyreke Smith, Oats, and Hawkins are strong likelihoods for us. If we feel like flipping one or more of those Sparty commits, we can do so whenever. They all committed because we were slower in throwing them offers out.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Listening to this Land of 10 podcast while at work and they're interviewing Grimes. He said he was surprised about Lindsey flailing out and said they had visited during that Nebraska game and how Lindsey said he's glad not to be going to a squad losing 62-3. Grimes said he contradicted himself and now he'll have to experience that 62-3 beating this season.

Get this nikka on the field! :buckeyebanderas:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Listening to this Land of 10 podcast while at work and they're interviewing Grimes. He said he was surprised about Lindsey flailing out and said they had visited during that Nebraska game and how Lindsey said he's glad not to be going to a squad losing 62-3. Grimes said he contradicted himself and now he'll have to experience that 62-3 beating this season.

:Bombaye:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

i was just finna listen to that, what other Ohio State related podcast you fw? i got like 5 different ones.. :pachaha:

but yea, Grimes be talking that cash shyt on the field... just like my mans Mike Thomas :wow: