Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Marvin Wilson best friend is a 2017 Prospect Mac Rowe he going to college with him

Notice the top 3 Schools Marv is considering all makes this dude's top 5

This dude got no videos. Not even ranked atleast a 1 star. But LSU recruiting him:russ:

Marvin Wilson, 5-star DT
Wilson was hosted by one of Orgeron’s biggest fans, rising senior defensive tackle Greg Gilmore, and was joined on the trip by both his mom and brother.

On several occasions, SEC Country has been told Orgeron is recruiting Wilson’s family as hard as he is the 5-star defensive tackle.

Another interesting tidbit: LSU also recruits Mac Rowe.

Many are wondering who exactly Mac Rowe is. He’s Wilson’s teammate at Episcopal (Texas) High, who like his best friend, is making top-five lists of his college destinations.

Rowe released his of Texas, Clemson, Ohio State, Florida State and LSU. Not surprisingly, the latter three are also in Wilson’s final five.

From what SEC Country has gathered, Orgeron is making a major impression on both Wilson and Rowe, potentially pairing the two friends in Baton Rouge.

Sources close to Wilson told SEC Country that he had nothing but positive reviews of his time in Baton Rouge. Without question, LSU is recruiting the nation’s top defensive line prospect harder than any other school. His last visit will be to South Florida on Friday before he works to finalize his decision, which is set for National Signing Day.

LSU recruiting: The aftermath of LSU's star-studded weekend

Notice he all in the visits and all up in the pictures.

fukk this guy think he is.:mjlol: About to hitch his wagon on Marv and go with him to LSU

Ohio State ain't got the numbers scholarship wise to even entertain Mac Rowe.

I peeped on his dad Jonathon twitter AVI is the picture on the right with him and his son throwing up the Ls for LSU

Did a quick google search don't find shyt about him. Not a video, not one game stat. Not one interview, I don't even what position Mac Rowe plays

He's on the roster right above Marvin Wilson
IMG_0131.png

Joined Hudl back in 2014 doesn't one video
IMG_0132.png

LSU done secure the bag paid off his dad and the only college in America that's recruiting his best friend

It's over brehs

We got a better chance with Jay Tufule but he trending towards staying home or USC

If Oliver Martin doesn't visit this upcoming weekend we're out on him too

If the Duke WR commit doesn't visit this weekend we won't get him neither.

It's seem like Thayer Munford is the only commitment we got coming

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates