Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I like the cat from what ive seen of him. Haskins bowl practices were godly though, if he leaving he know Haskins got next. Rather Collier leave than Burrow though. Collier graduated already and will never see the field
I saw where Collier is not even mandated to be on scholarship next year. Might change if Burrow leaves.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
We damn near have to add a few more to meet the 85 limit now. All these months and people wondered how we'd get down to 85, and like we always say, the shyt just works itself out. Staff knows who is leaving and what our needs will be more than fans.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
It's 2017 and we still stay winning:naswon:
full

We were the youngest team in the country and still made the playoffs before losing to the eventual champs:osucam: Now these young bucks got experience and ready to flex on nikkas
full

We got a top two coach in the country:umadurb:
We still own our scUM rivals and stay styling on them bytch nikkas
full

Our recruiting game stay on fleek
full

We stay bringing in ratings,money,bad bytches,and future NFL hall of famers
full

Buckeye Nation Let's Get It:umadbrutus:
@smitty22 @Buckeye Fever @KRiLL (+) @Ruck @MustafaSTL @JP_614 @OSUBaneBrowns @JordanwiththeWiz @Gus Money @lamont614 @jaguar paw @GhostKiD @Eye Cue DA GAWD @Dayco23 @Goat poster @Dr. Narcisse @QuarterCenturyLegend @KiD WavE @SuburbanPimp @ThisRightHere @Edub @The ADD @VictorVonPoon

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
This also makes the loss to MSU in 2015 even more confusing. Hell, that whole season was a head scratcher.......until we played scUM. :BuckeyeStrong: