Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michigan pennstate and the rest of the big 10
coli.png

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me trying to have the most posts in OSU's thread. Looks like he cares. I have zero posts in scUM's thread.

Keep your friends close..

You know the rest :ufdup:

He dont even fukk with the other scUM fans on the board

I fukks with all my UM bretheren on here. I just happen to have some downtime right now.. and you hoes need all the help you can get to make them numbers. So you're welcome. :myman:

Plus.. you cats have to only deal with us. We gotta deal with y'all, Little brother, now FSU dudes, the 2 Pedo State fans on here, and even USC takin shots at Hargawd because of the hate from his Stanford days.

You guys got it good. :ld:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Keep your friends close..

You know the rest :ufdup:

I fukks with all my UM bretheren on here. I just happen to have some downtime right now.. and you hoes need all the help you can get to make them numbers. So you're welcome. :myman:

Plus.. you cats have to only deal with us. We gotta deal with y'all, Little brother, now FSU dudes, the 2 Pedo State fans on here, and even USC takin shots at Hargawd because of the hate from his Stanford days.

You guys got it good. :ld:
your bum ass coach deserves to be shyt on for being overhyped, overpaid and not bringing no hardware. therefore: overrated.

i can hear the narrative; well he didnt have his own players. once he gets some talent... watch out. yeah, watch breh take the us-24 freeway to indianapolis.