Come clean what have you ever pretended to be?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Back when Internet was dial up :flabbynsick: and had a per minute charge :mindblown: I might have pretended to be a billing manager in chat rooms so other people would let me on their accounts.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Back when Internet was dial up :flabbynsick: and had a per minute charge :mindblown: I might have pretended to be a billing manager in chat rooms so other people would let me on their accounts.

:troll:

you gotta be :deadrose:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I have also pretended to be in the music industry as both part of someones crew to being an engineer to being a photographer....that sh1t is pure gold to naive young women...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
this one time i pretended to be a white jewish dude w an ivy degree working in finance, w a wife and kid

GuiltyGIF.gif

Daps
Pretending to be anything online is pretty corny, plain and simple.

Only time I partake in that kinda stuff is when i`m playing Madden and I beat some white trash dude from the south and he starts going on a rant, i`ll start making fun of him for being white just to troll him.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Pretending to be anything online is pretty corny, plain and simple.

Only time I partake in that kinda stuff is when i`m playing Madden and I beat some white trash dude from the south and he starts going on a rant, i`ll start making fun of him for being white just to troll him.

Yea but we talking about offline jigs..i agree an online persona is wack but being able to put on a good caper or disguise offline to parlay into some good puss or other positive gains is a real feather in ya cap...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I dont pretend ... I am not a fake person ... in that sense. But i do say that people either do not belief that i can do what i can, what i have done and achieved and/or that I'm a black american .... especially because of my age.

Daps
Yea but we talking about offline jigs..i agree an online persona is wack but being able to put on a good caper or disguise offline to parlay into some good puss or other positive gains is a real feather in ya cap...

Well I don't really do that either.

I`m just me, if that aint good enough for you, then fukk ya.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I dont pretend ... I am not a fake person ... in that sense. But i do say that people either do not belief that i can do what i can, what i have done and achieved and/or that I'm a black american .... especially because of my age.

It aint about being fake,sometimes we just trying to have fun out cheaa...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe being fake wasnt the correct analogy.. I see what you saying though .. its like look we on the internet, you could be anybody anywhere, dont know where i am or etc. how do you know i'm lying... but if its in person , what is the point, if ya'll click and date she'll know yo lied. ... It'll probably be like that statefarm commercial ...