Come clean what have you ever pretended to be?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
socially awkward ass !!

fall cross country, winter basketball then 1 year i did indoor track and ball.
Spring and summer track.

I still got online when i came home or on weekends :win:

Only time that was hard was indoor track because all our meets were on Thursday nights and i wouldn't get home till midnight. No fukking way i was getting on the computer at that time no even for real homework.
I wasn't socially awkward.... much :skip:

I just hung out with the other athletes.

Fall was volleyball and track, spring was softball and track, dance was all year, plus I was in orchestra... I literally had no time to do anything else. I had to give up indoor track because I didn't have time to do it (track) all year and I wasn't going to stop doing dance. I had AP classes, so I'd study for the tests in my spare time (if I wasn't working).

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Fall was volleyball and track, spring was softball and track, dance was all year, plus I was in orchestra... I literally had no time to do anything else. I had to give up indoor track because I didn't have time to do it (track) all year and I wasn't going to stop doing dance.

You don't like peanut butter and have used Tim Duncan's name in vain, you are awkward :playahata:

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
You don't like peanut butter and have used Tim Duncan's name in vain, you are awkward :playahata:
:comeon:

Peanut butter is a blight on society; anyone with a modicum of good taste would besmirch it's existence.

Tim Duncan is cool............ for a guy that looks like Curious George :lolbron:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Fall was volleyball and track, spring was softball and track, dance was all year, plus I was in orchestra... I literally had no time to do anything else. I had to give up indoor track because I didn't have time to do it (track) all year and I wasn't going to stop doing dance. I had AP classes, so I'd study for the tests in my spare time (if I wasn't working).

:ohhh: i thought i was fukking busy

I started working my junior year and i never had a off season because of summer league basketball.

:mindblown: how did i manage all this shyt :dwillhuh:

I had ap classes but it wasn't till my senior year.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:comeon:

Peanut butter is a blight on society; anyone with a modicum of good taste would besmirch it's existence.

Interesting, let me offer a retort. Your palate may not be as advanced as the rest of us that enjoy not only the delightful buttery smooth taste of peanut butter but also the obvious benefits to muscle building. I suggest you see a doctor, your taste buds may in fact hate you.

Tim Duncan is cool............ for a guy that looks like Curious George :lolbron:

iza4jsbnnire3ikbsx.gif

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:ohhh: i thought i was fukking busy

I started working my junior year and i never had a off season i had summer league basketball.

:mindblown: how did i manage all this shyt :dwillhuh:

I had ap classes but it wasn't till my senior year.
My schedule was meticulously planned months in advance LOL

I only worked 15 hrs/week during school (I think this was the max we could work), so that was about 3 hrs/day. I'd get out of school, go to practice/dance class, come home, get ready for work, get off around 10, study for about an hour, then take my ass to bed. Meets/recitals/games would switch my schedule up a bit, but I pretty much knew those in advance and could schedule accordingly.

That was pretty much my schedule from 9th-12th grade. In the summer time it was a little more lax, but even then I was working, dancing and softball/track extended into the summer.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I used to tell girls at bars that I was a published author when I was 21. I don't do that anymore. You can get Googled pretty quickly. :sadcam:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Interesting, let me offer a retort. Your palate may not be as advanced as the rest of us that enjoy not only the delightful buttery smooth taste of peanut butter but also the obvious benefits to muscle building. I suggest you see a doctor, your taste buds may in fact hate you.

iza4jsbnnire3ikbsx.gif

She tripping i found a new love peanut butter in a jar with original oats and coconut flakes :noah:

Plus tim duncan looks like his cac wife cuts his hair in the garage :mjpls:

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Interesting, let me offer a retort. 1) Your palate may not be as advanced as the rest of us that enjoy not only the delightful buttery smooth taste of peanut butter but also the obvious benefits to muscle building. I suggest you see a doctor, 2) your taste buds may in fact hate you.

3)
iza4jsbnnire3ikbsx.gif
1) Lies.... my palate = Advanced DifEq, yours = 3rd-grade multiplication :myman:

2) Shenanigans... nothing could possibly hate me, much less my own taste buds :youngsabo:

3) Robert DeNiro :noah:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
drake once got me into a club in t.o cause my cousins went to HS with him... so i got a picture with dude... this is back in like 2009.. and i used that pic on facebook to tell so many lies it got out of hand lol... most of my actual friends knew i was trollin but i have alot of randoms on my fb from the barscene and my occupation was like a&r at ymcmb and alot of crazy shet like that.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
She tripping i found a new love peanut butter in a jar with original oats and coconut flakes :noah:

Plus tim duncan looks like his cac wife cuts his hair in the garage :mjpls:

I dapped you and undapped you for both agreeing with me and insulting Tim's hair.

I'm about to start rocking the Duncan and possibly getting myself a bland white woman to increase my chances of greatness since it worked for him.

1) Lies.... my palate = Advanced DifEq, yours = 3rd-grade multiplication :myman:

2) Shenanigans... nothing could possibly hate me, much less my own taste buds :youngsabo:

3) Robert DeNiro :noah:

:playahata: But could you beat me up doe?