Come clean what have you ever pretended to be?

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
:ld:

What ever happened with that? I remember she came on here and blew your spot up playboy....somethong about her peoples putting the beats on you.

we speak. Have 2 lil boys together so we have to speak. She's more interested in remaining friends and I'm not. I just have to convince myself to move on.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i pretended to be a latex salesmen to get unemployment :manny:

got caught me with my pants down when the lady called the reference i gave :snoop:

dont ask me how :scheme:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
When I started posting online I was posting on dancehall reggae.

I pretended to be jamaican :pachaha:

Don't know why I guess I use to lurk hard and it seems folks who weren't Caribbean never got the respect they deserve on certain subjects.

Especially when it came to topics on culture. I just liked reggae music and was brought up on it. I'm African the only family I got in the Caribbean is my uncle in Nevis.

I was young I think 17 at the time :manny:

Keep it real you rich coli folks

:mjpls:

When I first started posting in like 94 on American online..I pretended to be a young Japanese high school girl from Osaka japan called "QT Pie"...I had older guys ready to fukk..shyt was funny as hell to me...I was like 14..then my uncle found out and I couldn't use his computer again,,

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm really a nerd...

but I can easily change my appearance, the way that I talk. I literally go from busted, to male model, from week to week :manny: