Come clean what have you ever pretended to be?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I have successfully pretended to be Marcus Camby/Tim Duncan/ Tyson Chandler at the club/bar/bush Gardens although Im only 6'8". Drunk bytches and CaC's at amusement parks don't know nothing 'bout sports.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
What? :jawalrus:

Pretending to be something/someone else makes no sense to me, and I wasn't posting on message boards in my teen years.

:whoa: bytch i was just a saying my grandma was jamaican there for it was in my family .

Dont try to play me you flithy whore :smugdraper:

You missed out if you didnt yahoo, aol , and dhr back in the day :pacspit:

So much free music :ahh:

I wasn't being mean though :pachaha:

He was the one that mentioned how he goes from ashy to classy on a week-to-week basis.

:birdman: dont try to make me laugh

:pachaha:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I don't do much online lying because there's no fukking point, but in real life I constantly lie to girls I don't know, usually shyt like telling them I'm a lawyer or an executive or something like that. Of course, at this point in time, telling them I have a job at all would be a blatant lie.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I don't do much online lying because there's no fukking point, but in real life I constantly lie to girls I don't know, usually shyt like telling them I'm a lawyer or an executive or something like that. Of course, at this point in time, telling them I have a job at all would be a blatant lie.

It's not about online it was just pretending period.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:whoa: bytch i was just a saying my grandma was jamaican there for it was in my family .

Dont try to play me you flithy whore :smugdraper:

You missed out if you didnt yahoo, aol , and dhr back in the day :pacspit:

So much free much :ahh:
Hooka, I didn't have any free time... It was school, work, dance, sports, wash rinse and repeat

My moms was on that immigrant parent "Oh, you think it's a game? :ufdup:" steeze when I was in school :sadbron:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What does being a nerd and looking busted have to do with one another?

Everything...I'm reserved as heck, basically social awkward,I barely go out, spend a lot of time reading books and academic articles that most people would find boring, I'm the only black kid in all my math and science classes, I'm in the library everyday til 7pm, I rarely approach chicks, :sadbron:

But then I switch up, once a while, get a haircut, rock my expensive fitted gear, approach hoes left and right,

But I'm not about that life, most of the time :manny:

At least during the semester. I wild out during summer :birdman:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Hooka, I didn't have any free time... It was school, work, dance, sports, wash rinse and repeat

My moms was on that immigrant parent "Oh, you think it's a game? :ufdup:" steeze when I was in school :sadbron:

socially awkward ass !!

fall cross country, winter basketball then 1 year i did indoor track and ball.
Spring and summer track.

I still got online when i came home or on weekends :win:

Only time that was hard was indoor track because all our meets were on Thursday nights and i wouldn't get home till midnight. No fukking way i was getting on the computer at that time no even for real homework.