Combat Core (Created by Black game developer and Coli member MABManZ) (PC, Switch)

Daps
The reason I mention when the developer(s) of a game is Black is because Black people are HIGHLY underrepresented in the game industry. An overwhelming number of developers are white so we get a limited number of perspectives in games. I get excited when I find high quality games made by Black people and I let ya'll know so we can support and keep getting games from Black developers.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The reason I mention when the developer(s) of a game is Black is because Black people are HIGHLY underrepresented in the game industry. An overwhelming number of developers are white so we get a limited number of perspectives in games. I get excited when I find high quality games made by Black people and I let ya'll know so we can support and keep getting games from Black developers.

Yep. We know breh and we appreciate, dig and respect it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I was brought here by the other thread where @Khalil_4real and @Manny ManhaTTan were arguing. :mjlol:

This game aint my cup of tea, but I might throw some dollars on it. Quick question for @MABManZ...

-Would you make this game available via Xbox Live Marketplace, if so, can I play on my 360? (I don't really have the time to jump to next gen)
-I see you listed a Mac demo. Would that work on a 128 Macbook Pro with 4GB ram?

My excitement for the game will be driven by whether I can actually play it or not.

MABManZ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I was brought here by the other thread where @Khalil_4real and @Manny ManhaTTan were arguing. :mjlol:

This game aint my cup of tea, but I might throw some dollars on it. Quick question for @MABManZ...

-Would you make this game available via Xbox Live Marketplace, if so, can I play on my 360? (I don't really have the time to jump to next gen)
-I see you listed a Mac demo. Would that work on a 128 Macbook Pro with 4GB ram?

My excitement for the game will be driven by whether I can actually play it or not.

Sorry can't get this on Xbox 360, publishing to 360 is a whole different approval and development process than Xbox One, and another version I'd have to optimize for. I'm not even sure if Unity supports it properly.

I haven't been able to playtest with many Mac configurations. Try the free demo and you can see how it runs

Daps
My friend is about to make a videogame called Eternal Vengeance. His speciality is graphic art. Here is some designs he sent me. All original.

OKVMBMh.jpg

UpgYQE7h.jpg

MOrBbhih.jpg

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
My friend is about to make a videogame called Eternal Vengeance. His speciality is graphic art. Here is some designs he sent me. All original.

OKVMBMh.jpg

UpgYQE7h.jpg

MOrBbhih.jpg
That's dope, share more but help thissboy out below
If you all want to help signal boost the game on Friday, please sign up for the ThunderClap campaign.

https://www.thunderclap.it/en/projects/26938-help-kickstart-combat-core

Takes about 30 seconds to sign up with Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter!
Cmon yall we half way with the fund goal

Daps
The game is missing something if people aren't blowing it up by now. Where most the traffic coming from?

MABManZ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The game is missing something if people aren't blowing it up by now. Where most the traffic coming from?

Part of the problem with showing an actual game vs just a concept pitch or dream. People like to get hyped and imagine what something could be, before there any actual gameplay footage. Would Mighty No 9 really have raised 4 mil if they showed the product they have now? :yeshrug:

We just got a pretty good surge following the SBF video

A lot of people hold off on Kickstarters until the very end so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for those last few days.

Last edited:

MABManZ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yuppp, that's him! I need to remind him again to post the art to his Deviant Art account, he is ignoring a potentially huge audience over there.

Daps
Part of the problem with showing an actual game vs just a concept pitch or dream. Would Mighty No 9 really have raised 4 mil if they showed the product they have now? :yeshrug:
Mighty No 9 is:flabbynsick: and don't bring up that dude he been washed up. Dude makes the same game over and over again but those capcom fanboys are some of the biggest sheep buying the same product:mindblown:. Dude chilling on the blueprint of 1 game released 30 years ago and never changed it up:why:

Daps
Demo Update
--------------------------------- The v4 Alpha demo is done and waiting to be approved on IndieDB, when it is approved it will appear in the downloads page. New fixes in the v4 build:

- Bruizer and Pugi now have 4 alternate color palettes (switch using RB/LB or Q/E, rotate characters using the right analog stick or mouse scroll wheel)
- Increased character turning speed
- "Last Hit" crazy ragdolls are now under control and should fall naturally.
- Fixed a bug that allowed teching from ragdoll too quickly
- Added a slight delay to catching/throwing the shield to be less spammy
- Added prompts in character editor for changing component colors