Columbus Blue Jackets Star Johnny Gaudreau Dead at 31 in Accident

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Can’t believe this still. Crazy. RIP to both of them.
Every day, about 37 people in the United States die in drunk-driving crashes — that's one person every 39 minutes. In 2022, 13,524 people died in alcohol-impaired driving traffic deaths. These deaths were all preventable.

Crazy numbers

The roads are so dangerous post covid
I see speedster everyday
People on their phones etc

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So sad. What about the sister and her wedding. Suppose to be one of most joyous times of your life.

Honestly since the pandemic people have been driving hyper aggressive. Like during the shutdown the roads were clear so you could do a little 90. People still drive like no one is on the road. Even if you’re doing 5 to 10 above the speed limit, there always one person who wanna do 120 weaving in and out of traffic.

Ruin my day for real…
RIP to them

I say this in every thread but 9/10 they speeding to absolutely nowhere. Shyts pathetic

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Too many people drive like that sober, let alone drunk. Needless death because some slapnuts can't wait the 10 seconds to get past cyclists.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is so fukked up man. Being a big hockey fan I check the news every day & I opened the NHL during class & almost yelled out “wtf” in front of my kids.

RIP to both brothers. I was really looking forward to see Johnny play with the young breh Cayden Lindstrom they just drafted

For NBA brehs this would be like Andrew Wiggins passing away. Johnny was a beast as a prep & had some really good all star caliber years in Calgary but his play fell off significantly once he went to Columbus. Still a sad situation

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
This is why I hate cars. I don't think most human beings have the mental capacity to take responsibility for driving them.
You’re right. There’s a lot of mentally fukked up people in this country and unfortunately a gun or a drivers license are about as easy to get as a McDonald’s cheeseburger.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For NBA brehs this would be like Andrew Wiggins passing away. Johnny was a beast as a prep & had some really good all star caliber years in Calgary but his play fell off significantly once he went to Columbus. Still a sad situation
Had ESPN on just now and they mentioned that he was a 6 time All Star.

That's a player that's much more accomplished than Wiggins

Last edited: