Columbus Blue Jackets Star Johnny Gaudreau Dead at 31 in Accident

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
So sad. What about the sister and her wedding. Suppose to be one of most joyous times of your life.

Honestly since the pandemic people have been driving hyper aggressive. Like during the shutdown the roads were clear so you could do a little 90. People still drive like no one is on the road. Even if you’re doing 5 to 10 above the speed limit, there always one person who wanna do 120 weaving in and out of traffic.

Ruin my day for real…

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Drunk drivers & drivers who be on the phone are the F*CKING WORST...

Prayers to the Gaudreau family. I don’t watch NHL at all, but that is a heartbreaking scenario for that family & hockey community. You're supposed to be coming together celebrating a joyous occasion & now you lose not 1 but 2 of your family members. Terrible.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
RIP Johnny. I remember when he was dominating at BC. Hated him of course, but couldn't deny what he was doing.

But this story just angers me so much. What was so damn important that you needed to mow over people to get to your destination? The liquor always costs more than the Uber, yet something in their heads makes these idiots too prideful to call a cab.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So sad. What about the sister and her wedding. Suppose to be one of most joyous times of your life.

Honestly since the pandemic people have been driving hyper aggressive. Like during the shutdown the roads were clear so you could do a little 90. People still drive like no one is on the road. Even if you’re doing 5 to 10 above the speed limit, there always one person who wanna do 120 weaving in and out of traffic.

Ruin my day for real…

At this point if I can I deadass just move over and let them have the lane, it’s never that serious and I’d much rather those idiots be ahead of me than behind me

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I feel sorry for the CBJ. I know they had someone die also in the last few years from a Firework accident; it hit him in the chest I believe? Now Johnny Hockey and his Brother are killed riding a bike... not a motorcycle, but just a bike and they are killed on sight. Plus today I believe was the sister's wedding and now she has to deal with this... and the wife of Johnny raising two young kids by herself for now.

Ultimate tragic situation.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Hopefully that drunk driver doesn’t have any hookups in NJ law enforcement.

Gaudreau was a legend down in that NJ area, so they should definitely do right by them.
:rip: