Columbus Blue Jackets Star Johnny Gaudreau Dead at 31 in Accident

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The initial reports are saying that they were riding bicycles, and got hit by a driver. They were apparently in town for their sister’s wedding today. Really sad story.
Damn
Drunk drivers almost as bad as pedos/rapists. Need to be fileted and tortured
I'm guessing the drunk driver was relatively unscathed?

Rip to the innocent

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I hate cars. I don't think most human beings have the mental capacity to take responsibility for driving them.
Yeah we desperately need a better railway system. Majority of people can’t drive and shouldn’t be behind a wheel. Most people should be traveling by train or bus but outside of NYC that’s just not possible

This death was so avoidable but a drunk dumbass who’s rushing for no reason couldn’t wait, now he’ll be spending the rest of his life in prison :piss:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
RIP Johnny Gaudreau. Truly devastating news. Regardless of sport, It’s always shocking to hear the sudden death of an active athlete in his prime. During his career, he was one of the most electrifying and skilled forwards in the national hockey league. Great offensive IQ and offensive production. He was Small/short in size but big/tall in talent.

I feel Sad for his family, friends and close ones. I hope he’s with Jesus in heaven now.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

:pacspit: at that drunk driver

Police say 43-year-old Sean M. Higgins, of Woodstown, New Jersey, was traveling north on County Route 551 in a Jeep Grand Cherokee when he allegedly attempted to pass a slower-moving sedan and SUV.

Police say Higgins entered the southbound lanes of the roadway and passed the sedan.

When he attempted to reenter the northbound lanes, police say the SUV in front of him moved into the middle of the roadway, splitting the north and south lanes in order to safely pass two bicyclists on the right side of the road.

Higgins then attempted to pass the SUV on the right and struck the Gaudreau brothers from behind, troopers said.

Piece of shyt drunk driver tried to pass on the right on a two lane road :beli:

Hit from behind, cyclists had no idea what was coming

Hope he's tortured in jail for life