Colombia is not enjoyable smh...outside of the women

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It is like motherfukkers just don't want to leave you the fk alone to enjoy the city:beli: always coming up to you offering you to buy sheeet when you just want to enjoy yourself.

Only reason to come here is p*ssy lol.
I've been all over the world and NOWHERE on Earth comes close to the amount of begging I witnessed in Colombia... Just begging on a whole other level to the point you don't even want to go outside

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nikkas going to cities known for one thing in particular and then complaining about it :russ:
I'm willing to give him a slight pass homie could've just clicked on Vacations in Colombia and just caught a flight.

But L's all around Cartagena in July??? There's a Heat wave all over Colombia Cartagena must be sorching.

If I were going with my girl I'd go to San Andres, All Black people english speaking great beaches, almost no gringos so no gringo prices.

It's where Colombians go when they want to hit the beach.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was in cartagena back in December and enjoyed myself. The begging will happen if you go to any South American country. It is what it is. I'm going to Cali in December and from what I've heard, it's less tourist.
Way less touristy. You won't see more beggars that you'd see in the states. and they defemitely won't press you. Other than old ladies and some random indians you won't see much begging.

You will see street performers at stop lights some of them are very good. There's a guy wear me who does flips on a rope during the red light and pulls the rope and gets money in the span of a single red light. shyt is amazing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I've been all over the world and NOWHERE on Earth comes close to the amount of begging I witnessed in Colombia... Just begging on a whole other level to the point you don't even want to go outside
Not my expierience but I live in a exclusive neighborhood away from the tourist zone.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Dress like a local and people will think you’re one.

Also you’ll be a less likely target

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not my expierience but I live in a exclusive neighborhood away from the tourist zone.
Of course it's different when you live there fam. I did do all the excursions. I went to the beaches, got a boat, went to a private island.

I've been to over 40 countries.. Tourist zone and out in the wilderness. 1 of them has to be the worst for begging. Cartagena, Colombia was it. And I'm not talking panhandling, or street vendors, or even a nikka hustling. I'm talking straight up, hands out, touch you, please give me money begging. I've never even discussed this aspect to rate another country in my life. It was that bad.

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about :russ: