Colombia is not enjoyable smh...outside of the women

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like a piece of shyt OP :scust:

Going to a poor country for p*ssy and getting mad that poor people are haggling you for a few dollars? Go the fukk home then :stopitslime: the fukk is wrong with you?

Colombia is actually a beautiful country - rich culturally and historically and off looks alone, one of the most gorgeous you’ll ever set foot in.

Let me guess you didn’t visit any of the museums in Cartagena? Or visit the castle outside the walled city? Did you learn anything about the black people in this region of Colombia and how the development of Columbia began with their enslavement? Did you at least walk the whole Walled city? Did you go to any of the restaurants along beach? Hit up any of the beaches period?

It sounds like OP don’t know what the fukk he doing

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to Medellin with my wife and my experience was the opposite of what your saying

We was all over the city

Same bruh. Me and my girl been wanting to go back ever since and we went in 2018

Any black person saying this stupid shyt OP is saying in Cartagena of all places in Colombia is culturally bankrupt.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I notice it's how we as Americans dress and act - it makes it painfully obvious we're American. If you're over there wearing clothes with English words on it and on your phone constantly, they'll know. I always just wear a plain t-shirt, regular shorts, and I don't look at my phone unless I absolutely have to. Especially in parts of Columbia where your phone could be worth months of rent for them. $1 is what, 4k pesos there? Use it to your advantage to have a good time obviously but IMO you gotta do it respectfully and discreetly.
I can see what you mean.

From what I found in the city, it's pretty much the same if we're talking materialism. I was laughing because my boy was telling me about how everyone is faking it until they make it, I told him it was the same shyt back home and it was all jokes.

My favourite things was confirming that the head nod is universal lol. I'd not to some random afro-colombian and bro would hit me with the :myman: back.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
You should just wag your finger and mouth No and keep walking. At some point they'd leave you alone.

You said except p*ssy you brought sand and looking for p*ssy?

Shheet can't do that . With my gf, some bar tender at the club flat out wanted to smash she thought I was asking for p*ssy :mjlol:. Saw some passport bros. Washed up brehs n cacs with dimes....

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Shheet can't do that . With my gf, some bar tender at the club flat out wanted to smash she thought I was asking for p*ssy :mjlol:. Saw some passport bros. Washed up brehs n cacs with dimes....
Who wanted the threesome?

I just dont want to give the impression that the country as a whole moves like this if you went Santa Marta your experience wouldve been totally different.

Just know that you went to the number 1 red light district in the country and people tend to make assumprions.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It is like motherfukkers just don't want to leave you the fk alone to enjoy the city:beli: always coming up to you offering you to buy sheeet when you just want to enjoy yourself.

Only reason to come here is p*ssy lol.
Did you go to the mud volcano? Couples massage? Jetski? Island tours? Explore the old city? El castillo? There’s plenty of things to do in cartagena

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I am in Cartagena. This shyt is garbage...great city but they can't leave you alone
If you dont have a certain energy or gait about yourself, then yeah they will hassle you. I dont have that problem cause I look like I aint buying shyt from you. Its basically a mix of:hubie::unimpressed:Thats my natural vibe. All that "hey big guy" and "hi my friend" shyt catch everybody else up. Tried to tell my cousin when we went and that nikka left the Walled City with his pockets fleeced and bags of bullshyt sunglasses :mjlol: