Colombia is not enjoyable smh...outside of the women

that guy

Superstar
Daps
If you dont have a certain energy or gait about yourself, then yeah they will hassle you. I dont have that problem cause I look like I aint buying shyt from you. Its basically a mix of:hubie::unimpressed:Thats my natural vibe. All that "hey big guy" and "hi my friend" shyt catch everybody else up. Tried to tell my cousin when we went and that nikka left the Walled City with his pockets fleeced and bags of bullshyt sunglasses :mjlol:
My only problem is they try to sell you stuff you already got. A nikka tried to sell me a sombrero while I was wearing a sombrero :mjlol:

Like what you think I want to double up on the sombreros? :russ:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I notice it's how we as Americans dress and act - it makes it painfully obvious we're American. If you're over there wearing clothes with English words on it and on your phone constantly, they'll know. I always just wear a plain t-shirt, regular shorts, and I don't look at my phone unless I absolutely have to. Especially in parts of Columbia where your phone could be worth months of rent for them. $1 is what, 4k pesos there? Use it to your advantage to have a good time obviously but IMO you gotta do it respectfully and discreetly.

:childplease:

THATS the only way they can tell you’re American? :mjpls:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why PAWGERS don't come here to Canada? You'd eat so well:manny:

Lol the women I saw some of these passport bros n cacs with they are not pulling them in Canada. Saw a bald fat breh with a bad young chick.

Fat cac, stomach spilling over his pants, fine ass afro Colombiana.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It is like motherfukkers just don't want to leave you the fk alone to enjoy the city:beli: always coming up to you offering you to buy sheeet when you just want to enjoy yourself.

Only reason to come here is p*ssy lol.
Listen man the game is the game. You saw them as a mark and they see you as one too 🎯

Humans... We perceive more than we might understand at times. But that's unspoken.

That economic imbalance you went over to exploit is also what they want to exploit. It's a give and take with everything in life.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
It is like motherfukkers just don't want to leave you the fk alone to enjoy the city:beli: always coming up to you offering you to buy sheeet when you just want to enjoy yourself.

Strong username to post correlation

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
You sound like a piece of shyt OP :scust:

Going to a poor country for p*ssy and getti😀ng mad that poor people are haggling you for a few dollars? Go the fukk home then :stopitslime: the fukk is wrong with you?

Colombia is actually a beautiful country - rich culturally and historically and off looks alone, one of the most gorgeous you’ll ever set foot in.

Let me guess you didn’t visit any of the museums in Cartagena? Or visit the castle outside the walled city? Did you learn anything about the black people in this region of Colombia and how the development of Columbia began with their enslavement? Did you at least walk the whole Walled city? Did you go to any of the restaurants along beach? Hit up any of the beaches period?

It sounds like OP don’t know what the fukk he doing
Post #8. Breh took his girl with him to Colombia.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Its bigger than just the cities. The cities are arguably the most boring part.

Keep in mind colombia has the highest bird diversity on earth and is top 5 plant diversity in the world. There are plants and animals that only exist in colombia, the sameway lions and ostriches only exist in africa/india . Similarly, colombia has numerous scenic mountain ranges, pristine secluded beaches, etc. finally, as a black person, you have a special motivaton to go past the jungle and visit choco province (the black colombia). You get a radically different welcome from the locals than the white people that they go there

From there you can explore the people. And no, i dont mean in a sexual way. There are native dances to each part of colombia. Go learn one. There are regional dishes and delicacies based on regional climate and fauna. Go eat some. There are ancient ruins left by the cousins of the Inca empire, the Tairona people, and you can go visit them. And finally, there are historic remnants of Spanjsh colonization such as urban archetecture and remote military forts.