Colombia is not enjoyable smh...outside of the women

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I am in Cartagena. This shyt is garbage...great city but they can't leave you alone
If you're not willing to leave I could make some phone calls to nikkas who live there who know where to go to dip from the rappers and beggars.

But really it's the Mike Tyson's fault (street kids call FBA dudes Mike Tyson) They be throwing money from balconies.

Go to the Islands off the coast better beaches less people, If you stayed off of Playa Hollywood and the walled city you'd be fine Getsemani is decent.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Majority of this shyt is because of my girl...always wanting to look at shyt, explore shyt, overly friendly...when I don't even want to speak to mother fukkers
You should just wag your finger and mouth No and keep walking. At some point they'd leave you alone.

You said except p*ssy you brought sand and looking for p*ssy?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed Bogotá and the surrounding area multiple times was fun. Maybe it's because they think you're a lick :yeshrug:

I notice it's how we as Americans dress and act - it makes it painfully obvious we're American. If you're over there wearing clothes with English words on it and on your phone constantly, they'll know. I always just wear a plain t-shirt, regular shorts, and I don't look at my phone unless I absolutely have to. Especially in parts of Columbia where your phone could be worth months of rent for them. $1 is what, 4k pesos there? Use it to your advantage to have a good time obviously but IMO you gotta do it respectfully and discreetly.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I notice it's how we as Americans dress and act - it makes it painfully obvious we're American. If you're over there wearing clothes with English words on it and on your phone constantly, they'll know. I always just wear a plain t-shirt, regular shorts, and I don't look at my phone unless I absolutely have to. Especially in parts of Columbia where your phone could be worth months of rent for them. $1 is what, 4k pesos there? Use it to your advantage to have a good time obviously but IMO you gotta do it respectfully and discreetly.
Actually Colombians don't generally wear shorts outside of quick trips to the store or to the gym or beach.

Blending in requires way more than clothes americans walk different and stand different and they can tell your accent even if you speak perfect spanish.

Even the haircuts is different Colombians Black and white wear a wierd shag where the hair is short on top and sides and long in the back.

You want to be mistaken as Colombian wear a Colombian National Team Foot ball jersey and rock a shag.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Where in Colombia are you? If you’re in Cartagena, the old city gets old after a few days… you can hit up playa Blanca or Isla Cholon with your girl or a girl, but it’s a tourist city.

If you’re in Medellin, you could stay a whole month and not run out of shyt to do and places to visit. This also depends on your danger threshold, because a lot of the good/cool spots are off the beaten path.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It is like motherfukkers just don't want to leave you the fk alone to enjoy the city:beli: always coming up to you offering you to buy sheeet when you just want to enjoy yourself.

Only reason to come here is p*ssy lol.
I went to Medellin with my wife and my experience was the opposite of what your saying

We was all over the city