Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
heroes was one of the best things on the internet and it was 90% because of Schnepp. Shyt is unreal. Rest in Power Sweaty Gawd
The Goat line-up was Schnepp, Amy, and Burnett they had the best chemistry and he definitely had a crazy personality on Collider period

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm being harsh on Collider not that I don't like their other personalities I'm just mostly indifferent to them. I don't really care about their thoughts and feelings on movies because they all seem to be on that 'play nice for access' shyt. I find that shyt so corny.
Any recommendations on other channels with like a roundtable format where they talk movies, more specifically comic book movies? How is Screen Junkies? I seen some of there stuff but again indifference is how I would characterize my feeling on them.
I genuinely like Schnepp and cared what he thought about stuff.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm being harsh on Collider not that I don't like their other personalities I'm just mostly indifferent to them. I don't really care about their thoughts and feelings on movies because they all seem to be on that 'play nice for access' shyt. I find that shyt so corny.
Any recommendations on other channels with like a roundtable format where they talk movies, more specifically comic book movies? How is Screen Junkies? I seen some of there stuff but again indifference is how I would characterize my feeling on them.
I genuinely like Schnepp and cared what he thought about stuff.
ScreenJunkies is hit or miss. I generally have liked them better than Collider since John Campea left. Nobody really talks about comic book movies as passonately as Schnepp. He truly was one of a kind when it comes to talking about comic book movies. The closest you'll get is Campea. He's the only one now that is very knowledgeable about both comics and movies and therefore can talk about comic book movies in an an informed and sensible way.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
ScreenJunkies is hit or miss. I generally have looked them better than Collider since John Campea left. Nobody really talks about comic book movies as passonately as Schnepp. He truly was one of a kind when it comes to talking about comic book movies. The closest you'll get is Campea. He's the only one now that is very knowledgeable about both comics and movies and therefore can talk about comic book movies in an an informed and sensible way.

Yeah, not checking for that guy, plus I don't want just a POV monologue either. Grace Randolph writes and collects comics to. But yeah Schnepp was one of a kind.