Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
wow just flipped to youtube app on roku for my daily shows and see remember schnepp live and im like wow :wow:

they totally downplayed the severity when he first left, i remember they were literally laughing about it at first wow RIP he was definitely one of my favorite people on the show seemed like a legit nice guy

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow just flipped to youtube app on roku for my daily shows and see remember schnepp live and im like wow :wow:

they totally downplayed the severity when he first left, i remember they were literally laughing about it at first wow RIP he was definitely one of my favorite people on the show seemed like a legit nice guy
I think they all knew he wasn't going to make it. But kept it upbeat out of respect for his fiance

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm being harsh on Collider not that I don't like their other personalities I'm just mostly indifferent to them. I don't really care about their thoughts and feelings on movies because they all seem to be on that 'play nice for access' shyt. I find that shyt so corny.
Any recommendations on other channels with like a roundtable format where they talk movies, more specifically comic book movies? How is Screen Junkies? I seen some of there stuff but again indifference is how I would characterize my feeling on them.
I genuinely like Schnepp and cared what he thought about stuff.
When Schmoes were seperate they were able to be more open but youtube changes fukked everything up smh