college majors you threw in the bushes

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
Started off as a pharmacist major until my first chemistry had me like :noah:... Then I decided to try out some computer science classes and the first programming class had me like :bryan:, then on the advice of a cpa cousin I ended up trying principles of accounting fast forward three years later and I'm graduating in august with a bachelor's in Accounting :whoo:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
My first major, Architecture :yeshrug:

:sadbron:

Learned my lessons, now on my way to :eat: though

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Philosophy

Got into Mechanical Engineering.

Graduated last year.........its alright but I dont see myself doing this forever. I just need to make enough money to be independent and ill go into real estate or something. Buy some property, rent it out and just do art/photography full time.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Social Work. All of the teachers in the department were a bunch of femonist bytches and haters. Me and this white dude were the only two males in our classes and they gave only us F's on everything. We both dipped and switched up to Sociology and I graduated on the Deans list and am now a Director for a foster care orginzation. So them feminist white dykes can rest in piss :pacspit::pacspit: I think that white dude dropped out of school eventually, for knocking up a jumpoff :snoop:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lawyers not eating like yall think anymore .

Everyone wants to be a lawyer and now a days but if you not coming from top 10% school you're looking at 48-60 k when you just spent 120k on school .:yeshrug:

This is the average coming out straight of school.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:ohhh: really? i thought a lot of y'all EE nikkas be coppin 70k+ in base pay jobs right out of school
I don't know any dudes that made quite that much, but close to it. That's one of the highest paying engineering majors straight out of college. Civil being the lowest for engineering.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
why don't we just admit that WE ALL SUCK AT MATH....

thanks to the american educational system....

all the engineers at my job are either Asian or African.........

uncle sam has raised a nation of idiots

I actually loved math. Calc was cake for a nikka. I just hated computer programming/writing code and apparently that was a major part of EE work, so off to the bushes. Changed to Industrial Engineering (stats sucked), but I liked it.

I should have taken a look at ChemE. Chemistry was pretty easy to a nikka too, but I heard ChemE was harder than EE, so I didn't fukk with it. :yeshrug:Hindsight, I should have, but it's all good.