college majors you threw in the bushes

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
Advertising: Went to a vocational career high school and did this as my vocation...was pretty good at it but realized that there was no money in it.
Communications: Wanted to take the easy way out but couldn't pursue it due to the fact that UH-Main Campus didn't have evening classes or online classes for the major at the time.

and now...

Accounting: Beasted in Financial and Managerial Accounting...loved my auditing class but hate tax with a passion. Ready to be done and graduate in 2 weeks.

semtex

:)
Daps
Fo' sho'!

Especially at them private schools.

I know some private schools up in the NYC area where kids from Upper East Side were pulling some made shots at cheating on the S.A.T.

I be like, "Damn, why didn't I be that scheming in school? :ohhh: My ass could've done better! :heh:"

:bryan: :sadbron: :wow:
My white friend had his Indian friend take his calc 2 final for him.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cmon brehs, linear algebra and differential equations aint that bad. the engineering shyt is probably a lot more advanced though. Only time I hate differential equations and calculus is when the deeeep trig is involved. arctan and shyt :scusthov:

Stil got a B in the hardest math class I took though only cause of a 60 on the first test. It was supoosed to be Economics and Business math for sophomores but it ended up lookin like engineering math for freshmen. bytch ass professor. Dinner use linear programming or game theory ike the description suggested all semester.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i doubt Americans have heard of it but McMaster University

I plan on doing my MBA in the USA though

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I switched from finance to economics

People assume finance majors are money grubbing douche while Econ majors are intellectuals. So i hopped on the winning team

semtex

:)
Daps
cmon brehs, linear algebra and differential equations aint that bad. the engineering shyt is probably a lot more advanced though. Only time I hate differential equations and calculus is when the deeeep trig is involved. arctan and shyt :scusthov:

Stil got a B in the hardest math class I took though only cause of a 60 on the first test. It was supoosed to be Economics and Business math for sophomores but it ended up lookin like engineering math for freshmen. bytch ass professor. Dinner use linear programming or game theory ike the description suggested all semester.
:usure:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

When you have some no common sense teachers who cant teach and are mainly paid to research its hard to learn.

I heard that a lot about the professors at Georgia Tech..Most of them couldnt teach since they were primarily researchers.. A lot of the students transferred from Tech to my school at SPSU.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Came in as Biology Major. Loved that shyt in high school so I decided to run with it and maybe go the doctor route. I also let my Mom convince me that I "liked kids" so I was thinking pediatrician

After first semester I realized I had a passion for Psychology so I almost rolled with that....until I looked at the job prospects. After that I dropped it fast as hell. Honestly, I think I would have made a damn good psychiatrist but hey

Switched back to Bio sophomore year purely on some "fukk it, Imma go hard and do this purely for the money" steez. Once I took a couple of higher level courses I knew right away it wasn't for me. The classes were so damn boring and studying was such a chore. Knowing that things would only get worse I started reconsidering my major again.

It took awhile, but I finally came back to my original passion with computers. Ya boy looked up Computer Science, checked out some courses, did some programming, and I haven't looked back since. It was like a breath of fresh air because in Computer Science there is less reading and more hands-on work. The main thing though is that I'm actually interested in what I do now, so subsequently classes are easier to study for.

Ultimately the problem with me is that I don't like having to constantly deal with people and their problems. This is pretty much what eliminated my other two options.