college majors you threw in the bushes

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Computer engineering was thrown in the bushes. I passed only 1 test that whole freshman year of my engineering classes.

Picked up finance instead. Now I'm :win:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
psychology thrown in the bushes

finished with a BS in mathematics, now doing my MBA and an internship at the American headquarters for one of Europe's most innovative companies.. good decisions ftw

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Economics.

Had a fakkit ass teacher for micro whose sole purpose was to weed out people from the major instead of actually teaching, who once during lecture boasted that he loved failing students.

So he would spend lectures rambling, writing incoherent notes on an overhead projector, telling stupid anecdotes about his travels to Asia and South America and went out of his way to choose the most incomprehensible textbook ever, which was a textbook that was divided into smaller textbooks, that he barely referenced, and of course didn't test on, even if you could gain some useful information from the textbook.

If I ever see that dude I'm throwing hands at him.

Plus the econ department at my school was fukkin useless. Every single recitation was taught by some asian breh who didn't know English.

It was like they wanted you to fail :snoop: so I got out of that before it fukked my gpa for good.

:dead: sounds like my old intermediate micro professor was he Asian as well

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quickly threw my business major in the bushes cause I could not stay awake in any of those classes. Changed that shyt to electrical engineering and don't see what's so hard about it :yeshrug:

@Ease

Rookie
Daps
Yeah that shyt is rough. And the pay is not proportional to the difficulty either :scusthov:

For real, you have to eat, sleep, and breathe that electrical engineering stuff consequently I wasn't about that bout life. :yeshrug:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Was a computer science major and math minor, but I didn't want to be strictly a programmer so i switched to electrical engineering. Loved the challenge of the math, hardware mixed with some software. Graduated last month. Now just looking for a job.

-DMP-